• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Highlights of the Sub?

DMAN

New York City
The original subreddit was comedy heaven on earth. Half the fun of belonging to a high-traffic mainstream giant is playing to the normies for a reaction, then running back to our little pocket to chortle to ourselves.

When the sub would seep over into other communities and controversies, it was akin to when angry boomers and women would call-in to my favorite shock jock shows on FM Radio. It was the fuel they needed to continue trolling.

Moving here to our isolated island was the equivalent of moving from FM Radio to Satellite Radio. Most of the fun has been sucked out of it because we're just self-contained and talking to the diehards now. We got lazy and don't even take music breaks anymore. The production bumpers suck and there's no recruiting newbs, there's no dragging the unengaged into our nonsense for a loff, there's less trickery and treachery. Feels like we've gone backwards in time. We're not in WNEW or WAAF mode... We're in the first few months of XM mode... depressing.

The post from the old sub that is seared into the back of my eyelids is from right around when we turned on Cumia and it simply read: "Does anyone here even like Opie & Anthony anymore?" and the answer was a resounding "no". To watch what started out as a social community of fans of a radio program mutate into a group dedicated to exposing and laughing at the failures of said radio program was absolutely fascinating and incredible to experience in real time. But fandoms turning on their creator isn't new; what made the old sub special was that we were constantly one step ahead of Nana and Samcro and all of them in terms of being able to embarrass them publicly (them failing to hide Vine likes, an online guestbook for their mother's funeral, etc.) as well as them being such bizarre freaks that they would constantly create new and unique scenarios for us to shit on them (the Sue and Dani sagas are so insane in hindsight that you couldn't have written something so perfect if you tried). They were just weird enough to keep us entertained, while being just incompetent enough to be unable to stop us.

Best part was, we were the heroes! Like, if you want to patpill someone, you need to expose them to a healthy dose of his idiocy to get the uninitiated to at the very least agree that he's really annoying. Nana was a racist woman-beating pedophile, even the most woke idiot on earth would've nodded positively at our work.

There truly wasn't anywhere like it on the entire internet. It's not that we got lost, it was just a moment in time that I don't think we'll ever be able to replicate.

DMAN

New York City
There truly wasn't anywhere like it on the entire internet. It's not that we got lost, it was just a moment in time that I don't think we'll ever be able to replicate.

SpaceEdge and the Reddit Admins really motherfucked us. So many lost brothermen who simply moved on. Remember reading the leaked chats between the mods? They were all kissing SpaceEdge's ass and humoring his meltdown. Mods are faggots.

I figured when the show ended there would be a major dropoff, but it remained pretty active until around when Opie got fired, but the deletion of the sub was the nail in the coffin.

I loved how the original sub was simply on lockdown and presumably still accessible up until the very bitter end.

G

SpaceEdge and the Reddit Admins really motherfucked us. So many lost brothermen who simply moved on. Remember reading the leaked chats between the mods? They were all kissing SpaceEdge's ass and humoring his meltdown. Mods are faggots.

I figured when the show ended there would be a major dropoff, but it remained pretty active until around when Opie got fired, but the deletion of the sub was the nail in the coffin.

I loved how the original sub was simply on lockdown and presumably still accessible up until the very bitter end.
We really need to fuck with u/thetoolman more

I used to make a new reddit account every month or so calling him a loser. He never responded. I shouldnt give up on that. I'll be more subtle.

DMAN

New York City
We really need to fuck with u/thetoolman more

I used to make a new reddit account every month or so calling him a loser. He never responded. I shouldnt give up on that. I'll be more subtle.

How the fuck did he skate and still allowed on Reddit? Every user of the subreddit was banned but somehow the most god damn dedicated users, the moderators, were spared?

G

He was doing a livestream show during Covid. The knuckleheads in the chat gave him, his wife and his daughter a warm welcome to our universe. It was not appreciated.

[MEDIA=streamable]1sqtni[/MEDIA]

VUFA2eJ.gif

Aaaand punt.
I can’t wait to watch this. Thanks for helping a muthahucka out!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
How the fuck did he skate and still allowed on Reddit? Every user of the subreddit was banned but somehow the most god damn dedicated users, the moderators, were spared?

My account was never banned because I used it on the Cumtown sub after we were banned. It was so odd to have a ton of karma and almost no posts because they’d wipe them every til a new sub got banned.

G

I found ToolMan on some subreddit about moving to Germany and accused him of nuking one of the postmortem OnA subs. It was all very gay.

There was also that one ban evading mod that survived who I got into contact with before eventually being IP banned. The mind boggles.

G

If on the off chance this Obscura podcast gains any traction at all and it references our work against the SFWA, we might at least be turned in that direction again. But unless this community becomes solely dedicated to fighting pedophilia, we'll never be framed as real heroes again - and that's unlikely as Pests are famously unstable and never swarm in the same direction for more than short outbursts. Sending Seth Simons to exile may have been the last almost noble thing we did.
It’s an autistic hive mind that at best usually skewers the right people (forgive us, Terry). Obscura might be walking into a very hilarious buzz saw on this one.

For those around long enough, watching the site go from almost exclusively shitting on Opie with Anthony being down with the sub enough to do an AMA to the tide completely turning and driving Nana slowly insane really was something.
It was the best of times. The side saga of that nigger with the fucked up nose killed his kid while being chased by the cops. WHAT THE FUCK LAMOOOOOOOOOO
When u/TheBlueAwning congratulated everyone for bullying him off the internet again.

who the fuck was theblueawning? that sounds so familiar.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
It was the best of times. The side saga of that nigger with the fucked up nose killed his kid while being chased by the cops. WHAT THE FUCK LAMOOOOOOOOOO

who the fuck was theblueawning? that sounds so familiar.
He actually wasn't being chased by the police. Whish is the funniest/saddest part. They were coming for an unrelated called and heard him crash.