• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Highlights of the Sub?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I can’t believe I missed this, but there was some drama with MC Serch?
My goodness that was a very funny night. I remember coming across the steam and he has 2 viewers, including myself. I made a post and not even 5 mins later his viewership more than quadrupled.

Then the comments came.

Absolutely one of the funniest moments of my life and I've lived a hilarious life.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
He was doing a livestream show during Covid. The knuckleheads in the chat gave him, his wife and his daughter a warm welcome to our universe. It was not appreciated.

VUFA2eJ.gif

Aaaand punt.

Someone posted it recently. He looked Indian
time to make that serch avatar move artie

G

When Anthony came into the sub drunk and went on tirades against us was so funny. They were so underrated to the sub though. I remember I would copy them and reply to people with his arguments (like joe cumia or boomia posting, but with ant's rants) but I'd get downvoted because they thought it was me raging at them.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
He even made the news over here.

View attachment 65988

Translated: The man who caused a bloodbath in Nice with a truck, is according to French media the 31-year-old Antwan Kumiya from the same city.

Here they rectify their mistake, "Kumiya turns out to be a comedian, not a terrorist"

View attachment 65992
This is fucking hilarious. I still think getting Ant on the news as a terrorist might be the greatest ever bit.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I miss the Beige documentaries. I watch the entire Anthony Cumia’s demented world anthology at least once a month.

It was nice having an ongoing chronicle of the havoc that was wrought on Nana’s life in the years after the Sirius firing.

The Antwan Kumiya angle, Colin Flaherty vs. Ronnie in front of a weeping Nana, Joe Cumia’s peoples court appearance.

My hope is that the fearless leader of this site consolidates the music and comedian criticism sections together so we can get eyes on the Brothers Cumia again.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Michael Richards Bot getting listed on the top reddit bot lists had a niggas ribs. Other honorable bots that didn't take off as much: Henry Rollins Bot, Stephen Paddock Bot
There was a PatrickSTomlinson bot that was way up there too.

I'm sure someone has mentioned it but Nana's empty book signing and Joe completely embarrassing himself was the last great Joe bit. So lucky some faggot was live streaming it.