• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Highlights of the Sub?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
I miss Joe's bumbling attempts to infiltrate the sub.

The best was his attempt at becoming one of the pests. What was it he said? Coming with unclenched hands or something equally buffoonish.
Also his "I'll try and keep this brief". Him trying to role-play as a young kid whose white mother is getting beaten by her black boyfriend was another highlight. Joe really is a fucking fat fool.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I miss Joe's bumbling attempts to infiltrate the sub.

The best was his attempt at becoming one of the pests. What was it he said? Coming with unclenched hands or something equally buffoonish.
joe_reddit_tard_rage_1.png

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
For those around long enough, watching the site go from almost exclusively shitting on Opie with Anthony being down with the sub enough to do an AMA to the tide completely turning and driving Nana slowly insane really was something.
OpieSucks used to be downvoted constantly he was like the CF of the reddit days until the tide turned to Opie hate.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

viGODa
Anything Joe was hilarious. I've said it before, but The People's Court thing was one of the most joyous moments of my whole life and I have a good life. I've got to experience some very cool shit. But just laughing at Joe making a dumbass of himself on daytime TV was surreal and couldn't have been funnier if it was scripted.

Winding up Dovid and watching his meltdowns was also hilarious and hilariously easy.

G

I’m gonna list a few of the best moments we’ve ever had.

On the Old Sub:

-Getting Antwan Kumiya on Romanian News
-Getting Bro Joe on Peoples Court
-The KillaKun Debacle
-Getting Amy Schumers joke thievery viral

On this site:

-Joe Cumias DD214
-The Pat vs Quasi saga
-the Pat arrest tape
-the Pat vs Josiah tapes

What am i forgetting?
Dan being run out but even better refusing to come back and take his lumps.

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
When someone took a photo of Rich Vos with the intention of everyone making fun of Vos only to see said photographers reflection in a window and make fun of him and then he disappeared.

When someone, and I honestly don't know if it was someone from here, made that GoFundMe for the guy who ran over those people in Wisconsin and put it under Jim Norton's name. That shit made national news. I was actually visiting my parents when they put the story of the GoFundMe on the news and my mom reacted to it. I couldn't believe I was seeing it on TV.
I wish we still had that photo, it was some fat black nerd

G

For those around long enough, watching the site go from almost exclusively shitting on Opie with Anthony being down with the sub enough to do an AMA to the tide completely turning and driving Nana slowly insane really was something.
The ironic Opie love was ribs for all the posters who were in on da bit. Then it just got cross eyed retarded.

The last post I remember shitting on Gregg was his attempt at humor wearing giant yellow tinted sunglasses with the caption,’ For those considering suicide don’t let this man win’

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
On the sub, the Sue lightning reveal and the Dani Brand periscope were great, I loved the rise (and fall) of count Cumia, the Roslyn biter. Feed Nana

Obviously the SpaceEdge faggening and the multi sub fallout was legendary

On here, I don't think the BDA saga was mentioned, starting with the doxxing bans and court audio, it was orgasmic. Lappening reveal, and Patrick's ban on election and subsequently just before the release of in the black were awesome