High testosterone Joseph Cumia using FACTS and LOGIC

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
My MD took the Hippocratic oath. He lives it. He’s honest (brutally sometimes) and I still travel over 30 miles to see him in favor of local MD’s because of this. I’ve been a patient of his for the past 20 years.

I went to his office to go over my bloodwork results today. Everything is picture perfect. Testosterone is a little high which could explain my sugar being a little high (and carol walking funny 😄) Nothing to be concerned with. Everything else pretty perfect.

Had my Covid antibodies tested again as well. I had Covid back in early April. 6 months ago. My antibody count is still very high and the advice from an MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL that I trust 1000x more than that bullshit artist Tony Fauci, he told me “DO NOT GET THE VAX”.

Why? He continued. “The incidence of being infected twice, that the medical community knows of, is in the order of a few dozen cases WORLD-WIDE.”

That’s right, a few DOZEN CASES of people being reinfected WORLD WIDE out of the 10’s of millions that were infected once and recovered.

The antibodies have been with me (and plentiful) for over 6 Months. He hasn’t had a single patient that went through Covid last year and recovered that’s had to have been hospitalized yet. On the other hand, he’s seen several healthy people who got jabbed AFTER having Covid who have had EXTREMELY bad reactions to the vax…to the point of being hospitalized and one nearly losing his life. He’s adamantly opposed to being vaccinated if you’ve already had COVID-19 SARS2.

He went on to say, “Even after your antibody count falls as low as 200, your cellular memory of the virus creates TONS of antibodies if you’re ever exposed to it again.” He’s seen many of his patients still with very high antibody counts that were sick with COVID-19 over a year ago.

There’s something very very wrong when a Doctor that you know, trust and have been a patient of for over 20 years concurs with the suspicions I’ve had about Covid, the jab, reoccurring illness and the strength of naturally occurring immunity.

Once the antibodies from the jab are gone, you need another jab. We don’t know what this vaccine does 20, 10, 5 or even 2 years down the road. Due diligence is imperative folks. They do need to know your vax status if you go to give blood. I wonder why that is??

DO NOT PUT BLIND TRUST INTO PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT ENTITIES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY and POWER.

They give not a single fuck about your health and/or wellbeing. Listen to yourself and professionals you trust. Your life and those of your loved ones may depend on it!!”

CF3B8D12-49B3-4078-A4C3-AE9EB9017CB9.jpeg

Remember when this retard had a busted hoof 3 weeks ago? Yeah, me either. Remember him bitching and moaning about his high bp and diabetes? Yeah, me either.

Joe, you’re scared. Also, you’re a 62 year old man who just casually blurts out that you’ve got High T and that you bang that nasty old bag of a GIRLFRIEND known as Carol.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Alright, Joe, just don't get the fucking shot and shut the fuck up about it. Who cares?
I know why he went on such a tangent, he wanted to slip that his T was high, which 1. we know you aren't getting anywhere near that old wineskin pussy, and even if you are, fucking congrats. She smokes menthols on the front stoop like a real classy lady.
2. You're giving yourself T shots, of course it's elevated. It's not because you're some virile young man, it's because you're getting some mystery goo from your brother's dealer, who I hope dries up as soon as Anth gets out of town.

I have a cunt neighbor running for school board. She's hot but way too full of herself, and all her kids are assholes.
Still, I gather she agrees with me on the state of local education, so I may have to vote for her if I bother to go to the polls at all.
She and Joe are good reminders that I don't have to respect people even if I share a voting pattern with them.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
of course Cowbrain doesn't realize high T also means quicker than average plaque buildup in his arteries. Old fatso is just begging for that heart attack.
I could put a Target 5 feet in front of you and you’d STILL miss. I’ll put this plainly for you so you can UNDERSTAND. That entire post, was about COVID and my HEALTH!!!! This has nothing to do with plaque buildup, which by the way, came back HEALTHIER than average. You ever hear that before???? Better than average????? Hrrmph. Didn’t think so.🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got the heart of a BULL. The only person who’s heart has given out here is you MORONS. I took away the only thing that kept it PUMPING.😎😎😎

Keep putting the magic juice in your skin, dipshits. I’m sure daddy fauci really CARES about you. I’ll keep living my life, getting better, and feeling better. One ride on the Japanese RaceHorse at a time.🇺🇸💪🏻🥗

#FreeSpirit #BoomerSCIENCE #ListentoYourself

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I could put a Target 5 feet in front of you and you’d STILL miss. I’ll put this plainly for you so you can UNDERSTAND. That entire post, was about COVID and my HEALTH!!!! This has nothing to do with plaque buildup, which by the way, came back HEALTHIER than average. You ever hear that before???? Better than average????? Hrrmph. Didn’t think so.🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got the heart of a BULL. The only person who’s heart has given out here is you MORONS. I took away the only thing that kept it PUMPING.😎😎😎

Keep putting the magic juice in your skin, dipshits. I’m sure daddy fauci really CARES about you. I’ll keep living my life, getting better, and feeling better. One ride on the Japanese RaceHorse at a time.🇺🇸💪🏻🥗

having Tits is peak performance

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
My MD took the Hippocratic oath. He lives it. He’s honest (brutally sometimes) and I still travel over 30 miles to see him in favor of local MD’s because of this. I’ve been a patient of his for the past 20 years.

I went to his office to go over my bloodwork results today. Everything is picture perfect. Testosterone is a little high which could explain my sugar being a little high (and carol walking funny 😄) Nothing to be concerned with. Everything else pretty perfect.

Had my Covid antibodies tested again as well. I had Covid back in early April. 6 months ago. My antibody count is still very high and the advice from an MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL that I trust 1000x more than that bullshit artist Tony Fauci, he told me “DO NOT GET THE VAX”.

Why? He continued. “The incidence of being infected twice, that the medical community knows of, is in the order of a few dozen cases WORLD-WIDE.”

That’s right, a few DOZEN CASES of people being reinfected WORLD WIDE out of the 10’s of millions that were infected once and recovered.

The antibodies have been with me (and plentiful) for over 6 Months. He hasn’t had a single patient that went through Covid last year and recovered that’s had to have been hospitalized yet. On the other hand, he’s seen several healthy people who got jabbed AFTER having Covid who have had EXTREMELY bad reactions to the vax…to the point of being hospitalized and one nearly losing his life. He’s adamantly opposed to being vaccinated if you’ve already had COVID-19 SARS2.

He went on to say, “Even after your antibody count falls as low as 200, your cellular memory of the virus creates TONS of antibodies if you’re ever exposed to it again.” He’s seen many of his patients still with very high antibody counts that were sick with COVID-19 over a year ago.

There’s something very very wrong when a Doctor that you know, trust and have been a patient of for over 20 years concurs with the suspicions I’ve had about Covid, the jab, reoccurring illness and the strength of naturally occurring immunity.

Once the antibodies from the jab are gone, you need another jab. We don’t know what this vaccine does 20, 10, 5 or even 2 years down the road. Due diligence is imperative folks. They do need to know your vax status if you go to give blood. I wonder why that is??

DO NOT PUT BLIND TRUST INTO PEOPLE AND GOVERNMENT ENTITIES WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY and POWER.

They give not a single fuck about your health and/or wellbeing. Listen to yourself and professionals you trust. Your life and those of your loved ones may depend on it!!”

View attachment 9140
Remember when this retard had a busted hoof 3 weeks ago? Yeah, me either. Remember him bitching and moaning about his high bp and diabetes? Yeah, me either.

Joe, you’re scared. Also, you’re a 62 year old man who just casually blurts out that you’ve got High T and that you bang that nasty old bag of a GIRLFRIEND known as Carol.
I get so excited when I see a new Joe Cumia post! I don't have Facebook and I only

View attachment 9140

go on Twitter that you all link om

View attachment 9140

Joe, you’re scared. Also, you’re a 62 year old man who just casually blurts out that you’ve got High T and that you bang that nasty old bag of a GIRLFRIEND known as

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Wtf my post got all jacked. Anyhow, thank you for your service. I love seeing Joe Cumia posts. I don't have Facebook so once again thanks

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
His testosterone is only high because he has a prescription. He is trying to make it sound like he naturally produces too much. " My doctor said not to get the shot." will not stop the fact that he wont be able to go certain places because he isnt vaxed. Some states you can move freely but NY isnt one of them.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"

I've said it a million times at this point but it's uncanny. Truly uncanny.