Hey Patrick, have you worked out a payment plan with Quasi yet?

G

Those Reddit rascals did it again...

Screenshot_20211024-145650_textPlus.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Is he using Pat logic here and because he owes legal fees that go to the lawyers he doesn’t technically owe quasi money. Saying that he lied about his speeding case and then about paying the fine despite both being matters of public record. Either way he’s insane.
He will keep going on saying doesn't owe Quasi money forever he will never admit it, he won't even say he owes Quasi's lawyers money, if he ever does he will say the court had to be paid keeping with the #DLTIW strategy

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
This is his win; this is his win after 9 months and $100K+ spent - "I don't owe Quasi money"

Reminder that his original goal was to identify everybody and make them all pay. He wanted revenge against the stalkers so bad but all he can manage, despite having a 9-month, six-figure lawsuit paid entirely for him is - I didn't technically lose because all I had to do was pay the guy who runs the website that taunts me all his legal fees and I didn't identify a single person.

Eat shit, ya fat cunt. You lost as bad as you ever could lose. Choke on our enormous cock. Taste our cum.

P

potatopeeler63

He is slowly becoming the only inhabitant of his own world, where he is handsome, fit, successful, and financially secure. He used to "stargaze" about futuristic space nonsense, now he just stargazes about not being a complete loser.
He’s basically like nana at this point, he peaked in like 2013 with the gen con gigs and dorkington podcasts.
now he is dead inside, a shell of his former self, everything he does is for twitter likes.
he got lost

Stent

Knee Deep in the Hoopla
There should be a way to productively harness Rick's mental illness. It's too bad he's an obtuse drunk nightmare of a person otherwise he'd make an excellent Santa Claus. He could spend all year diligently replying to every single letter the kids send. Being fat and red faced with nothing else to do around the Christmas holidays he could even be the Milwaukee Santa.

There are options for employment out there, Rick.