• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey, Pat

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
You're a horrible writer.

452406581_10232617146721248_2561966597474716622_n.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
As I've said: Trump is an idiot, annoying, and will probably drive some weaker minded, highly anxious people (regardless of age) to sewercide.

But besides that, it's a four year headache. I don't think it'll be that terrible for you guys. All he does is talk and do nothing, and his zombies eat it up while the rest of us watch confused.

I would absolutely hate if someone as histrionic as Pat ever got a seat with power. He'd freak out over the littlest shit and start the next World War, guaranteed. 0-60 in two seconds.

Forum Clout
But besides that, it's a four year headache. I don't think it'll be that terrible for you guys. All he does is talk and do nothing, and his zombies eat it up while the rest of us watch confused.
I don't think you'd be confused if you lived in Ukraine. Your apartment building getting shelled = bad. Getting drafted into the meat grinder to fight pointless wars = bad. But that's OK because it's not you right, and who cares about people in some far off land? Oversocialized faggot nihilist calling other people zombies GTFOOH SMDH

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't think you'd be confused if you lived in Ukraine. Your apartment building getting shelled = bad. Getting drafted into the meat grinder to fight pointless wars = bad. But that's OK because it's not you right, and who cares about people in some far off land? Oversocialized faggot nihilist calling other people zombies GTFOOH SMDH

I'm not going to change your mind, lad, but I'll ask you a question:

Do you not think any blind follower of a politician - I don't care if it's Democrat or Republican - parroting the empty rhetoric of the candidate they're basically idolizing isn't a zombie in some way?

You should always question the people in authority and never just take them at their word. Yes, Biden appears to have had his echo chamber of ass suckers (Pat), but the years of seeing the Trump ones, I just don't get it.

I'm just asking questions. :ndbouqx:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat has been unusually quiet since the news. You can bet he has cried multiple times while pounding booze. I think he is trying to avoid twitter because he cant handle seeing reality. He cant even move the goal posts in his head to spin this into a positive. When Hillary lost he was able to convince himself the election was "stolen" but not this time. His own party tapped out and handed the win over. After all his cheerleading of " we must fight" they just gave it up with three months left. This is better than him getting his account banned. He is forced to watch his team flounder into november and his worst nightmare becomes true again. I bet pats liver is taking a beating.

1721658670393.png

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
I love that it all started with that disaster of a debate. It's like he figured out how everything works and decided to start believing the opposite. He's never wrong in one detail, the entire foundation of his arguments is always flawed. It's rather incredible given how fat he is too

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I love that it all started with that disaster of a debate. It's like he figured out how everything works and decided to start believing the opposite. He's never wrong in one detail, the entire foundation of his arguments is always flawed. It's rather incredible given how fat he is too
He said the debate was meaningless, nobody watched and nobody would care by Monday yet it caused a sitting president to suspend his re-election campaign. It actually was one of the most famous debates and will be talked about for years, especially once more comes out about the true state of Bidens health that was hidden for years.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
This would be great for one of those “Defiant Ls” twitter account. Piggy would lose it.
He talked boldly like that when Hillary was running. Every once in a while I will trip across an old tweet where he is guaranteeing Hillary wins and there is no chance she could lose. Sadly this was all before Norm/11 so nobody was archiving his nonsense. Biden dropping out is on the levels of when Hillary lost where his ego/feelings took this much damage.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You mean the Defund The Police / ACAB crowd are going to get behind Kamala? Fat chance, piggy. Also, Jon Davis is close to 60 years old and a massive faggot.
IMG_4098.jpeg