• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Pat

G

quietly.png

Quietly now, quietly.

G

Is this a new development? Im a couple weeks behind on Patposting
The next hearing, which was supposed to take place tomorrow morning, was pushed back an entire month because Patrick and his team couldn't come up with a shred of evidence that Quasi himself engaged in any defamatory actions. The judge was nice enough to give them one last try (and run up Pat's legal bills) before tossing his suit like a bag of rocks.

Forum Clout
The next hearing, which was supposed to take place tomorrow morning, was pushed back an entire month because Patrick and his team couldn't come up with a shred of evidence that Quasi himself engaged in any defamatory actions. The judge was nice enough to give them one last try (and run up Pat's legal bills) before tossing his suit like a bag of rocks.
Stavros Milton, Esq. is desperately trying to satisfy Krinsky as we speak.

Covid19

Forum Clout
No child that is not what's happening. Im sorry you're so stupid. I cant help you. Now quietly!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Satisfy Krinsky is Pats version of Feed Nana.

Someone needs to take a picture of that fat loads head and put "Satisfy Krinsky" below it, just like the Feed Nana pics.

No one will get it but us, but if you ever see someone in public laugh at that picture... You'll know. It's like being a Mason.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Someone needs to take a picture of that fat loads head and put "Satisfy Krinsky" below it, just like the Feed Nana pics.

No one will get it but us, but if you ever see someone in public laugh at that picture... You'll know. It's like being a Mason.
Can i join the club of knowing what the fuck Satisfy Krinsky is referring to?

Forum Clout
Can i join the club of knowing what the fuck Satisfy Krinsky is referring to?

Lisa Krinsky vs anonymous trolls who said:

• Posted a mocking list of "Jerry 'Lew' Seifer's New Year's resolutions," including a statement referring directly to Krinsky, "I will reciprocate felatoin [sic] with Lisa even though she has fat thighs, a fake medical degree, 'queefs', and has poor feminine hygiene."[3]
About Lisa Krinsky. Patrick's lawyers have to prove his case is worse than Krinsky, aka Satisfy Krinsky.

Forum Clout

• Posted a mocking list of "Jerry 'Lew' Seifer's New Year's resolutions," including a statement referring directly to Krinsky, "I will reciprocate felatoin [sic] with Lisa even though she has fat thighs, a fake medical degree, 'queefs', and has poor feminine hygiene."[3]
About Lisa Krinsky. Patrick's lawyers have to prove his case is worse than Krinsky, aka Satisfy Krinsky.
Poor queefing bitch's name is attached to the case forever. Hopefully that happens to Fatso too.

" Your Honor, I move to have this case dismissed - it's clearly a Tomlinson suit."

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

This could almost be word-for-word a post here about Betsy or Schill.