Hey Pat I recently went to the largest bookstore in the world.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Powell's City of Books in Portland. Maybe you've heard of it, considering your an author and all?

Jsjsmbx.jpg

Well anyway piggy I stopped by and decided to search to see if they had any copies of any of your books. And they did!

Only-2-piggy.jpg

Two of your books. One copy each. That's not very good piggy. Now it took a minute to find your actual books. You were on the bottom shelf of a bookshelf like this:

ff4645e16157f0412821e85c28d8cf90.jpg

But the funniest thing was that the 8 rows above you and a solid chunk of the shelf next to you was all Tolkien. Your shit books were just lost in a sea of books by an actual successful writer.

I took 'Starship Repo' and put it in the kids section. I'll let you guess where I hid 'In The Black' but it's in a section related to some of your favorite people.

RobertMewler

The Nazis themselves never burned books but some University students did (as in this famous photo taken May 10, 1933).

However, Pig's books definitely belong in that pile considering the burnt books supported and advocated tranny surgery, homosexual relations (no offense, Carol), sex studies, and the like. How fitting! And how perfect that it was the youth that burned such books.

The childy child children shall lead them, child.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
The Nazis themselves never burned books but some University students did (as in this famous photo taken May 10, 1933).

However, Pig's books definitely belong in that pile considering the burnt books supported and advocated tranny surgery, homosexual relations (no offense, Carol), sex studies, and the like. How fitting! And how perfect that it was the youth that burned such books.

The childy child children shall lead them, child.
Get them, children. Leave no book standing.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I’m still not sure if the Fonald Plump character is real or not. I obviously wouldn’t believe it normally but he’s such a bad writer I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually a real character in his books.
It’s legit. Pretty much any time you start to think “Is Pig really that stupid?” the answer is invariably “yes.”

Powell's City of Books in Portland. Maybe you've heard of it, considering your an author and all?

Jsjsmbx.jpg

Well anyway piggy I stopped by and decided to search to see if they had any copies of any of your books. And they did!

Only-2-piggy.jpg

Two of your books. One copy each. That's not very good piggy. Now it took a minute to find your actual books. You were on the bottom shelf of a bookshelf like this:

ff4645e16157f0412821e85c28d8cf90.jpg

But the funniest thing was that the 8 rows above you and a solid chunk of the shelf next to you was all Tolkien. Your shit books were just lost in a sea of books by an actual successful writer.

I took 'Starship Repo' and put it in the kids section. I'll let you guess where I hid 'In The Black' but it's in a section related to some of your favorite people.
You have just committed felony book hiding stlaker. Prison awaits!