Hey guise!

G

As some of you know I fell off the wagon last week, and I still had a half bottle of Jameson, so I decided to polish it off tonight, so it's gone, and I can be "Back on the wagon " going forward without booze in the house...With that said , I just got off the phone with my ex(We now have a date for next weekend that I'll regret when wake up tomorrow), so now I'm drinking and bored.

Please entertain me. It's not cool to drink alone:(

G

Guise...Reply to this thread and talk to me or I'm going over to omegal to call Hindus "Street shitting" rapist for my laughs...

G

73ECF311-5F5A-4C9E-944B-3E057F0C208C.gif

G

As some of you know I fell off the wagon last week, and I still had a half bottle of Jameson, so I decided to polish it off tonight, so it's gone, and I can be "Back on the wagon " going forward without booze in the house...With that said , I just got off the phone with my ex(We now have a date for next weekend that I'll regret when wake up tomorrow), so now I'm drinking and bored.

Please entertain me. It's not cool to drink alone:(
Ah, drunk dialing. That takes me back. Be straight with her come morning, brothaman. I’m sure she’s used to your shenanigans by now. Unless it’s one of those actual wishful thinking if only drunk mode thoughts that you wish were.

There’s got to be better things to preoccupy yourself with, I’m sure.

Enjoy this OG sub Opie catfish, por favor

[URL unfurl="true"]https://i.redd.it/kynqa6r4kby01.png[/URL]