Hey gang don’t forget how the right wing is taking over comedy

One thing the Daily Shoah did was prove that those on "The Right" can be funny. The reason so many "Conservatives" aren't funny, is they have two groups of watchdogs. The first being the Religious Right types and the second being Jews. Take those two out of the equation, and you can find comedy gold.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
The neverending left-right ping pong game has destroyed everything including comedy. Gutfeld is ok but like, what are some uh them other right wing comics we got? Stephen Crowder? Owen Benjamin? Id almost prefer Jon Lebowitz to those two barely closeted fruitcakes. For fucks sake these guys just called Rogan a “libertarian” so they clearly have no idea what they’re talking about. I hate to be “that guy” but everything is just so gay and terrible now. The only place to be truly funny is anonymously online otherwise you’re just operating within the astroturfed Jewish dialectic.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Matt Sienkiewicz is Associate Professor and Chair of the Boston College Communication Department.

Nick Marx is Associate Professor of Film and Media Studies in the Department of Communication Studies at Colorado State University.

Nice qualifications stupid
I’m going to need an early life check on these fellows

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
No political comic is funny.
F6qj.gif

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is why stand up comedy is complete shit now. Years ago Norm MacDonald got labeled a “conservative” and even “Christian” comedian because he DIDNT talk about left wing politics in his act like others because as Norm said “because I believe comedians…should be funny.”

Stand ups now aren’t even trying to make people laugh, it’s all left wing talking points in hopes of applause breaks because of you don’t clap you’re the problem. People are watching hacks like Jon Oliver, Colbert, and Noah who have teams of writers and see them as “top comedy” even though it’s all the same shit. Some of the best comedians avoided politics because they were more concerned with being funny and entertaining.

Now if you’re a comedian and you don’t do the same hack woke material as everyone else (white people bad, republicans stupid, white women are Karen’s, Black Lives Matter! Abortions! etc) you’re now “Alt Right” yet you’ve said nothing political.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Isn't Cumtown an alt-right show? I remember their subreddit to be very problematic too, it has been banned since.
"If Nick Mullen was directly descended from Adolf Hitler through his grand-niece Geli Raubal, would your respect for him increase (or decrease)?"

All they did was to mock victims of fascism over there, maybe they're changed but i don't know.