• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey big Jay Oakerson DM me please to talk about our Milwaukee plans

Forum Clout
Sorry dude I don’t have Twitter and I can’t remember your username on here. I know you’ll be performing for the first time ever in Milwaukee the weekend of Jan 29 and some of us are going to the show (COMPED) but before we meet up I want to discuss what you were talking about with our plans for the Patrick/Milwaukee comedy scene stuff. Have you talked to that lawyer yet? Never mind just DM me please.

As for everyone else he is out of comps but please come out to support him and maybe we can all go get drinks after!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Me and Big Jay are meeting up at the Bronze Fonz statue for some road sodas before the show. Come hang!
I dont think ill make it after Sethfest. Unless the govt approves me for another 18k$ PPP loan money i can steal from them like SOMEONE else we know did. I just cant afford it right after xmas. Best believe ill be at the next PattyMelt Meetup tho.