Hey Arnold!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Rocko was great because they slipped in stuff that went way over kids heads. That would never happen today except for Sponge Bob but I haven’t seen that show in prob 15 years so I don’t know.

Ren & Stimpy was also great but I watched a doc on it and the creator John seems to be a pedo.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I grew up on the 90's Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. I've gone back and rewatched a lot of those shows and most of them don't hold up. Stuff I loved like Ed Edd N Eddy, Dexters Lab etc. hasn't help up well at all. Even stuff like Rugrats which I can still say was a good show just doesn't have much rewatchability as an adult.

Hey Arnold is one of the few that has really held up and still makes me laugh. It had solid writing for a kids show and they didn't have a need to dumb down the humor either. Characters were great and the stories I felt were more relatable and grounded than any other kids show on at the time if ya ask me. One of my favorite episodes is when Harold, Sid, and Stinky think they blew up the police station that Ernie was demolishing and run away from home.

Also, Oskar is like a not as hateable not fat version of Patrick

G

First time I went on a chatroom someone asked if I wanted to play turkeyfoot.

And that mans name? You guessed it. Paul Weimer.