• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's Still Tony Two Shirts!

Forum Clout
20231129_195518-X3.jpg

Many of us on the other thread mistakenly thought Nana was starting to dress like an adult. It appears that was inaccurate. The ol' girl is still going with two shirts like some white trash rapper from 1991. However, it appears that she may be wearing a bigger and longer dress shirt to conceal something.

Speculate!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
View attachment 168264
He’s wearing Herman Munster boots. That’s different. I do think he’s trying to conceal something hence the long sleeves and buttoned up shirt when he was on w Gavin.

It’s probably under that cushion.
Of course he is wearing 5.11 boots instead of getting a quality boot like Danner

1701325571681.png

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Of course he is wearing 5.11 boots instead of getting a quality boot like Danner

View attachment 168267
Danners stink in my experience. Nice glued on soles that fall apart before they wear out, stupid. Then again nana's not really needing a real workboot. Go for a corcoran jumpboot. It's functional and fffffashionable. (It's actually what I wear and I hate how expensive a mediocre well fitting leather boot is)

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Danners stink in my experience. Nice glued on soles that fall apart before they wear out, stupid. Then again nana's not really needing a real workboot. Go for a corcoran jumpboot. It's functional and fffffashionable. (It's actually what I wear and I hate how expensive a mediocre well fitting leather boot is)
They recently started a resole program for the vibrams that have that early sole separation. So at least you can salvage the upper if it has more life in it. You do construction if I remember correctly so in that application I wouldnt get danners either. Id probably at least go Red Wings but Ive never worked in that field so Im not sure what the hot shit construction boot might be. I picked danner for how Ant uses them. Mostly casual that can be used when he wants to LARP GI Joe to go to the range or dick around in the woods on his new property.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
20231129_195518-X3.jpg

Many of us on the other thread mistakenly thought Nana was starting to dress like an adult. It appears that was inaccurate. The ol' girl is still going with two shirts like some white trash rapper from 1991. However, it appears that she may be wearing a bigger and longer dress shirt to conceal something.

Speculate!

Attachments

• 9BD467EC-E5AC-4517-9883-A0B7C5F0933E.jpeg
    9BD467EC-E5AC-4517-9883-A0B7C5F0933E.jpeg
    588.3 KB · Views: 34

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
They recently started a resole program for the vibrams that have that early sole separation. So at least you can salvage the upper if it has more life in it. You do construction if I remember correctly so in that application I wouldnt get danners either. Id probably at least go Red Wings but Ive never worked in that field so Im not sure what the hot shit construction boot might be. I picked danner for how Ant uses them. Mostly casual that can be used when he wants to LARP GI Joe to go to the range or dick around in the woods on his new property.
Eh, dockworker and kind of trucker, but it's nevertheless hard on boots and I don't even know why. Red wings are definitely comfortable and pretty durable if you take care of them.

lowend73

Forum Clout
One of the biggest scams are leather boots. Most, like you said, fall into the category of shit. Especially work boots and "motorcycle boots". I have a pair of Doc Martens, they are pretty good. Heard Red Wings are good as well...

lowend73

Forum Clout
The comments are the worst

And of course, he is cracking jokes about a fucking Quadruple Bypass. My grandfather got one, I think he lasted about 6 months after.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
20231129_195518-X3.jpg

Speculate!
How is that face even real? He’s in the death throes easily at this point. Might as well pound those two beer buzzes at this point and enjoy the ride down.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
He looked better fat, funster.

Now he looks like Harry Dean Stanton with AIDS.

Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Can you point me to that program (it's for my husband) because all I found was them telling customers to get a cobbler to repair their soles (instead of some program where you can send yours in to them): https://www.vibram.com/us/campaigns/br_repair_if_you_care.html