• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's losing his mind

Forum Clout
1.png

2.png

The nigress is literally saying "Is you okay?" in the gif.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He literally can’t cope with the idea people who aren’t “Nazis” don’t just completely agree with him. He should be institutionalized before he shoots up a strip mall.
I actually think he might do something stupid in public with the RNC being in town. Before the debate I thought he would just tweet from the couch during it but we’re watching his decent into madness on twitter over Biden support dropping in large numbers.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is the associated press supposed to fuck itself or George Clooney?
Both. He is really mad that the news is spreading it and his group cant shame accounts anymore. This is why dems like him wanted to have twitter compromised by fellow weirdos. So they could try and bury these articles that dare report anything negative about their party.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Both. He is really mad that the news is spreading it and his group cant shame accounts anymore. This is why dems like him wanted to have twitter compromised by fellow weirdos. So they could try and bury these articles that dare report anything negative about their party.
He claims he’s fighting for democracy and strongly against fascism yet also wants the press to never report on anything that makes a democrat president look bad.

Forum Clout
He claims he’s fighting for democracy and strongly against fascism yet also wants the press to never report on anything that makes a democrat president look bad.
The media is betraying democracy by covering Joe Biden's cognitive and physical decline though.

Honestly, what pills are Pat on? No one is this mentally gnarled without being zonked on chemicals. It's so simple to refute every silly thing he says.

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
I guess that's a lot of likes compared to the Boq Precision YT numbers.
It is, I'm jealous of his engagement ability...you're just faceless trolls (for a reason, trust me..."more than you can ever imagine") with the hahaha heeheheeing to cope for failure to launch/major disappointments in your personal lives.