• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's just such a piece of shit

Forum Clout
Untitled design-14.png

G

I try to avoid comparing the "vandalism" handwriting to his normal handwriting. He would have intentionally switched up his handwriting for this exact reason. What is damning is the fact that the "vandal" was inconsistent. His tell-tale sloppiness and inability to draw straight lines or neat curves is not lost on anything.

1705508726209.png

866-Ron-0-Fez

Forum Clout
I try to avoid comparing the "vandalism" handwriting to his normal handwriting. He would have intentionally switched up his handwriting for this exact reason. What is damning is the fact that the "vandal" was inconsistent. His tell-tale sloppiness and inability to draw straight lines or neat curves is not lost on anything.

View attachment 177171
Starting the vandalism in lower case and then deciding, no.... it'll be undetectable if it's all uppercase. Some top shelf smooth criminal thinking.

Screenshot_2024-01-17-16-27-55-42_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Forum Clout

View attachment 177171
Severe sign of mental illness that he can't connect his letters cleanly. Either over drawn or a huge gap. His handwriting is probably Intern David tier

Forum Clout

View attachment 177171
The most damning part of the handwriting is his almost Comic Sans style of writing. I've seen 7 year olds using crayons have better penmanship.

Forum Clout
Even if the handwriting didn't match at all, there's no way that even unfunniest people here would ever come up with "the gay virgin fatrick". If he would've just stuck with "fatrick" it would've been way more believable but the gluttonous pig always has to indulge himself.
At the time we didn't have FFWBT yet but surely a pest would have written something along the lines of "Nikki fucks niggers" or "Fat faggot cuck"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout

View attachment 177171
The uppercase “T” proves it. In the first “The” he’s still unsure what he’s doing so he writes the T in his normal tard scrawl

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout

View attachment 177171
I think assuming he tried to disguise his writing is giving him way too much fucking credit. He clearly did the vandalism, he's just an uneducated idiot with awful penmanship. Look at anything he's handwritten. He switches between how he renders letters all the time, sometimes even mid-word.
How is it possible to fuck up the box around the '2' so badly? It's DTs or elderly woman shaky. I imagine when he writes he grips the pen way too tight and pokes his tongue out the side of his mouth like a retard.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I think assuming he tried to disguise his writing is giving him way too much fucking credit. He clearly did the vandalism, he's just an uneducated idiot with awful penmanship. Look at anything he's handwritten. He switches between how he renders letters all the time, sometimes even mid-word.
How is it possible to fuck up the box around the '2' so badly? It's DTs or elderly woman shaky. I imagine when he writes he grips the pen way too tight and pokes his tongue out the side of his mouth like a retard.
I think he needed this type "crime" to happen for a lawyer to accept his case and defend him because a few days later he had filed a case. Pat needed to have something that was more that just people being mean on the internet. I forget the checklist required for his complaints to be actionable but it did involve having something physically happen as well as they just got a bunch of free money from the PPP loans. So he thought he was finally in a position at a minimum to financially outlast the cost of the suit.

1705526380186.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think he needed this type "crime" to happen for a lawyer to accept his case and defend him because a few days later he had filed a case. Pat needed to have something that was more that just people being mean on the internet. I forget the checklist required for his complaints to be actionable but it did involve having something physically happen as well as they just got a bunch of free money from the PPP loans. So he thought he was finally in a position at a minimum to financially outlast the cost of the suit.

View attachment 177203
I was about to say this, I believe this event happened near the deadline for Britton to have SOMETHING of substance in his case other than people posting goofy things online (this was also when he told judge Ashley all the John does live in the state of Wisconsin) so Pat being a retard did the most tame vandalism possible. It washed off with water for Christ sake, it’s like when Morton Downey beat himself up in a bathroom and claimed Nazis did it even though the “Nazis” drew the swastika wrong

Hoolies

For me? It's Ken Waller!
Forum Clout
I was about to say this, I believe this event happened near the deadline for Britton to have SOMETHING of substance in his case other than people posting goofy things online (this was also when he told judge Ashley all the John does live in the state of Wisconsin) so Pat being a retard did the most tame vandalism possible. It washed off with water for Christ sake, it’s like when Morton Downey beat himself up in a bathroom and claimed Nazis did it even though the “Nazis” drew the swastika wrong
I was always imagining some sort of moral conundrum for Patso on that night, least a twinge of conscience before the fire water takes over and pushes him into the life of fake sharpie crime. But no, he's really just a waterhead retard.
From the Rosenfeld declaration, Cali court had them negotiate off-screen first:
April 26, tentative deal is Pat gets the data and removes Doe as he didn't do nothin'
May 18, Doe sends user data, Brinto finds out Tommy Apostle didn't use his home email, deal is off
May 20, fat vandal sneaks in, somehow triggering lights and cameras, but not the alarm system, "I was asleep upstairs, atalker"
May 25, quash filed, the Doester argues that he, personally, dindu nothin' to that Patrick guy
late May, newly registered user publishes threatening statements, shocking the diapered residents of the PEST HQ subforum
June 7, YouShantEverFindHim666 gloats via email, fucks up his punctation

Somehow we got another year of hot traffic/wine law action out of this anyways.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I was always imagining some sort of moral conundrum for Patso on that night, least a twinge of conscience before the fire water takes over and pushes him into the life of fake sharpie crime. But no, he's really just a waterhead retard.
From the Rosenfeld declaration, Cali court had them negotiate off-screen first:
April 26, tentative deal is Pat gets the data and removes Doe as he didn't do nothin'
May 18, Doe sends user data, Brinto finds out Tommy Apostle didn't use his home email, deal is off
May 20, fat vandal sneaks in, somehow triggering lights and cameras, but not the alarm system, "I was asleep upstairs, atalker"
May 25, quash filed, the Doester argues that he, personally, dindu nothin' to that Patrick guy
late May, newly registered user publishes threatening statements, shocking the diapered residents of the PEST HQ subforum
June 7, YouShantEverFindHim666 gloats via email, fucks up his punctation

Somehow we got another year of hot traffic/wine law action out of this anyways.
Don't forget the seven @StealthyPussy posts on the website all made within minutes of each other threatening Pat in the most unfunny way, then never logging in again. He really is a moron.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Don't forget the seven @StealthyPussy posts on the website all made within minutes of each other threatening Pat in the most unfunny way, then never logging in again. He really is a moron.
I forgot about that. So he faked voice mail messages,posts on the form, and the vandalizing all within a day or two and they all ended up in his case file and all were needed to complete the checklist required for action.