• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's going all gray

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
jUdJFId.png

Y9CxRNN.png

HGhdrjB.png

ugly motherfucker

He can't even control or suppress his faggotry anymore. It just constantly bursts forth, especially when Gavin or Geno are nearby. Years and years of repressing his faggoty tendencies are finally coming home to roost, his old defense mechanisms have broken down and he can't help himself anymore. It's like a combat veteran who came home from the war, drank heavily for twenty-five years, then one day snapped and shot up the neighborhood. Except with homosexuality. The man in the above photos is clearly, obviously, blatantly gay. Nana is forever hooting, giggling and mugging like he's Paul Lynde in a secret gay Hollywood bathhouse. I haven't seen a single Nana pic in the last few years where he didn't look gayer than nineteen guys blowing twenty guys.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Nice bulging eyes, stupid

Shutterstock_799644d.jpg
1670296338045.png

I swear the nose just lined up like that once I scaled the eyes.

Better than continuing to dye it. Nothing is gayer than a guy being afraid of his hair going grey.
I'm looking forward to my beard no longer fucking around with this salt-and-pepper foolishness, I'm ready for my evil wizard phase.