• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's getting angry and staying angry on Reddit right now

G

reddit1.png
reddit2.png
reddit3.png

1666618214466.png

1666618386894.png

1666618470054.png

Last edited by a moderator:
G

They are using that angle to attack trans people
Are we? I wasn't aware. Look at Rick, subtly inserting that we're "transphobic" to get more unstable troons to try and attack us. Good luck, Rick. Btw, the angle is (and always has been, child) to make you look like a fat idiot.

And try to embarrass us for being LGBTQ allies
Oh bullshit. That's a lie, and he knows it. No one is Rickposting thinking "I'm gonna shame him for not hating the gays!" I can't tell anymore if he's lying or truly delusional. Btw Pat, no one has to try to embarrass you, you're doing a fine job of it yourself.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
he doen't have the guts to show up to the /r/mustang thread in which Mustang fans, not rascals, tell him Susan is worth 4k-10k, that Bullitt edition adds NO VALUE, that Milwaukee is BAD for rust, that 165k miles is A LOT, that keeping her outisde year round is NIGGER behaviour etc, etc

G

he doen't have the guts to show up to the /r/mustang thread in which Mustang fans, not rascals, tell him Susan is worth 4k-10k, that Bullitt edition adds NO VALUE, that Milwaukee is BAD for rust, that 165k miles is A LOT, that keeping her outisde year round is NIGGER behaviour etc, etc

[MEDIA=reddit]Mustang/comments/yc2a3r[/MEDIA]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://archive.fo/Ff9ff[/URL]
"Yeah those are scratches. I drove out of a building with a lot of steel in it." Fucking hilarious.

Forum Clout

At the end of the day. It’s a bullitt It will sell more because of its rarity. Esp to Someone who really wants a bullitt. And 165k miles is nothing on cars now days. Too many people still think we’re in the 1980’s. Cars are built better. My buddy has a F-250 with over 650,000 miles on original motor and it’s still his daily driver and runs great. My 2011 mustang has 168,000 and still runs perfect and I raced the shit out of it for years.
This is the same shit Torque famously said. Cars are built better (with an implied now), yet they talk about how the old cars run fantastically. I have no idea how seemingly every "car guy" failed English class and is totally incapable of making a coherent point of whether cars were built better back then or are built better now. Really bugs the shit out of me.