• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hello, kiddies! It's your old pal the crypt keeper.

G

anthonycumia.jpg

Prepare yourselves for a terrifying tale about an innocent man who lost his high paying radio gig for reasons out of his control.

I call it... They're Not People.

Forum Clout
I really hate the way he carefully organized his faggoty "interests" so they're always in view. Those books he's never read, his gay "Colombo" DVDs, that faggy Nazi plane, his queer toy gun and etc. I guess he really took it to heart when Bennington berated him over not caring about anything, so he has to prove him wrong now.

Forum Clout
I really hate the way he carefully organized his faggoty "interests" so they're always in view. Those books he's never read, his gay "Colombo" DVDs, that faggy Nazi plane, his queer toy gun and etc. I guess he really took it to heart when Bennington berated him over not caring about anything, so he has to prove him wrong now.
Has he ever had a nice looking set?