• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Heidi Hildeman is a graduate student at Marquette University studying philosophy

G

heidistudent.png

I wonder how many of her professors have seen her tits?

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.marquette.edu/philosophy/directory/[/URL]

Somebody on the Kiwifarms sent me this screenshot. I recommend that you not engage in this type of behavior, though I did get a hearty chuckle.

1698207240342.png

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout

Every single person on this list is a worthless lump of shit, just so fawkin evidently a net drain on society. In China, they'd be put to work where they belong; in Bauxite mines doing hard labor, the only thing these retards are good for. This is a good system. 🇨🇳
1.png

2.png

Dylan is a FAGGOT and I hope he has that same smug look on his face while being raped by a gay nigger

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.marquette.edu/philosophy/current-graduate-ma.php[/URL]

Every single person on this list is a worthless lump of shit, just so fawkin evidently a net drain on society. In China, they'd be put to work where they belong; in Bauxite mines doing hard labor, the only thing these retards are good for. This is a good system. [SIZE=12px]🇨🇳[/SIZE]
View attachment 161374
View attachment 161375

Dylan is a FAGGOT and I hope he has that same smug look on his face while being raped by a gay nigger
They're all self important faggots with no skills who think that their "skill" is telling productive members of society how society should be run.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Dylan Andersen should do one half day's work in his life before he starts pushing Marxism. Probably had a Mexican nanny wiping his ass until the day he got to college.
He has Hegel in his bio..

What a pretentious little cunt. I guarantee he tells people he’s a “young hegelian”. I want Jim nortons new husband to prolapse his little twink asshole.