Healthy Meals

G

What kind of meals do those of you that sort of take your health somewhat seriously eat? Been eating like shit lately and getting tired of feeling it. Really don't know how someone like Patso can go through life like that. Looking for something other than chicken and spinach (and egg whites).

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
What are we eating? What's left of this forum suggests you're a faggot for eating breakfast, but if you eat a decent breakfast, you can generally get by with some timely sensible snacks and skip lunch while not packing yourself with dinner later.

Remember to chew throughly, folks.

Last edited:

Snake

Untitled.png

Diet should be a more individualised thing, depending on genetics & lifestyle. I generally go for 1/3 carbs max in a meal, but despite my fat fuck parents I don't need to pay too much attention to diet unless I'm drinking loads.

I'm British, so our food isn't the best. sorry couldn't be more specific, if I think of something nice & healthy I'll edit it in, but drawing a blank now & waiting for inspiration

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Day 1 of an old school no-sugars, no-carbs, only healthy fats diet. 6 small healthy meals/snacks day and a lean and green (6oz meat and salad) at night. Not drinking much alcohol at all, so to quit altogether is no big deal. Back to Sashimi, and NO FOOD AT ALL AFTER 8pm. I’ve been feeling like ass since putting on 40lbs over the last 2 years…Lower back fucked up, can’t bend straight over to tie my sneakers without breathing hard, feels like I’m laying face first on a basketball if I try to get a tan on my fat ass… A high weight of 250 today folks. It will only go down from here. ANYONE CAN DO IT. Takes will power and the desire to feel healthy overriding the desire to eat food that tastes GREAT. I quit smoking and (backmin the day) blow…cold turkey. Just stopped at will. If you follow this plan and get your body into “fat burning mode” (takes about 2 weeks of hardcore diet adjustment) WITH NO CHEATING…and the weight will fall off of you like a terminal AIDS patient. 😎 👍 (No offense AIDS patients….) 😬 Goal- 210lbs… PS- I cover my fatness up well. Being 6’ 1” helps big time.

G

First step is making your own meals.

I keep it simple and tasty.

A meat, a veggie, and usually a potato or rice.

I skip breakfast and have dinner leftovers for lunch.

As someone said already...Workout as much as possible and as long as you're not eating fast food you'll be ok.I Workout 6 days a week to ensure I can enjoy good home cooked food.

G

Anybody else on a keto diet who buys all their food? I have pretty much no time to cook so I buy pretty much everything. Most of my diet consists of:

1. Subway sandwiches converted to salads which I take home and eat with carb balance wraps

2. Meat + veggie plates that I get from food trucks which I take home and eat with carb balance wraps

3. Miscellaneous microwaveable stuff such as Jimmy Dean Eggwiches.

I eat good and I stay fit, though I would like some more diversity in my diet to be honest witcha. Anyone else do keto and don't cook?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Anybody else on a keto diet who buys all their food? I have pretty much no time to cook so I buy pretty much everything. Most of my diet consists of:

1. Subway sandwiches converted to salads which I take home and eat with carb balance wraps

2. Meat + veggie plates that I get from food trucks which I take home and eat with carb balance wraps

3. Miscellaneous microwaveable stuff such as Jimmy Dean Eggwiches.

I eat good and I stay fit, though I would like some more diversity in my diet to be honest witcha. Anyone else do keto and don't cook?
Take time to cook, brothaman. You can meal plan and set yourself up nice for a few days. Save a few bucks for yourself, too.