He still butter yo! MC Serch teaches cultural appropriation.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
“MC Serch produced Illmatic”

I can’t believe he can say that with a straight face

Nas had all of that shit written before Serch ever met nas, you can hear most of it in his demo tape.

DJ premiere and Nas got together, MC serch just had to sit back and rub his hands together

edit: i just looked it up to confirm, he executive produced, he isnt even mentioned in the production section on wiki

what an ass

Last edited:

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

Nas had all of that shit written, you can hear most of it in his demo tape.

DJ premiere and Nas got together, MC serch just had to sit back and rub his hands together
Sech just had money to get things done. Money from his grandmother. He basically said it during that interview with that DJ he had on his show. If I'm not mistaken it was the same night he interviewed Roger Clemens. He told some story about getting check from his grandmother.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Sech just had money to get things done. Money from his grandmother. He basically said it during that interview with that DJ he had on his show. If I'm not mistaken it was the same night he interviewed Roger Clemens. He told some story about getting check from his grandmother.
Exactly, he was just able to get the financing needed, he didn’t have anything to do with the actual music. Plus Nas left Serch after it took off and I’m pretty sure Nas never worked with him again.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Nas had all of that shit written before Serch ever met nas, you can hear most of it in his demo tape.

edit: i just looked it up to confirm, he executive produced, he isnt even mentioned in the production section on wiki

what an ass
Exactly, he didn’t touch the music because if he did it would have been shit like everything else in Serch’s career. After the album hit Nas left Serch and it pretty sure never worked with him again. At this point having Serch still bragging about that is like how Dave Mustaine still reminds people he was in Metallica before they made their first album over 40 years ago.