• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He really does type it out EVERY. SINGLE. time.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
More proof there's no pastes and he just types his retarded formulaic responses out over, and over, and over again.
e.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
That alone has to have a real damaging effect on his psyche. I can't imagine having to process a single phrase hundreds of times a day like that. That's true psychotic shit. I wonder if he's accidentally blurted it out when responding to something else. Like he's trying to order another beer but just tells the barmaid "prison, stlaker"

G

That alone has to have a real damaging effect on his psyche. I can't imagine having to process a single phrase hundreds of times a day like that. That's true psychotic shit. I wonder if he's accidentally blurted it out when responding to something else. Like he's trying to order another beer but just tells the barmaid "prison, stlaker"
We discovered his Torque Wheeler blog from him accidentally copypasting the bio to a stlaker. He most likely has accidentally copypasted the "You are going to prison" pasta to random people.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
100%. It’s no different than when the Pizza Hut manager said he had to talk to Niki because Pat would lose his shit and act like a woman. He’s gotten so out of control that the smallest insults send him flying off the handle.

First, he’ll go into his “well the problem with that sweetie is we already figured that out” condescending “I’m smarter than you” persona.

Once that falls apart, he reverts into the “nom nom peanut butter in your mouth baby girl” character.

Finally, he goes into the borderline weeping “SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUF” Pat. All bets are off once he goes beyond that because then we’re getting into “yelling at the cops in the middle of the night naked“ Pat.

TLDR: He’s a big fat mess because his mom is a cunt

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
100%. It’s no different than when the Pizza Hut manager said he had to talk to Niki because Pat would lose his shit and act like a woman. He’s gotten so out of control that the smallest insults send him flying off the handle.

First, he’ll go into his “well the problem with that sweetie is we already figured that out” condescending “I’m smarter than you” persona.

Once that falls apart, he reverts into the “nom nom peanut butter in your mouth baby girl” character.

Finally, he goes into the borderline weeping “SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUF” Pat. All bets are off once he goes beyond that because then we’re getting into “yelling at the cops in the middle of the night naked“ Pat.

TLDR: He’s a big fat mess because his mom is a cunt
I still can’t believe that pile of shit tussled with four cops out front of his house. What a fucking idiot.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
and Pat thinks being emotionally incontinent somehow means he's cool and manly because in his mind being angry and having no control of yourself is what a man does.