• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He must've passed out early tonight

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
ApparenTly this guy is Rick now? He hasn'T been up To correcT the record...

AwShit7.PNG

AwShit8.PNG

AwShit9.PNG

AwShit10.PNG

AwShit11.PNG

AwShit12.PNG

AwShit13.PNG

AwShit15.PNG

AwShit16.PNG

AwShit17.PNG

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Damn, there's going to be a lot of cyberstalker - report and block spamming tomorrow.

That World of Warcraft episode of South Park comes to mind. He'll spend all day corrrrecting the record and typing "Imposter cyberstalker. Report and Block." Finally, having caught up, he will think "now what? Ah yes, now I can finally start tweeting."

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Lol what happened to the sword and scale guy? I only ever listened to his Ricardo Lopez episode
Basically da guy got too big for his own fawkin show. S&S was insanely popular at its height and was doing crazy numbers on patreon a couple of years ago. But the host, Mike Boudet, was really bad at social media. At first it started with a few fucked up jokes. For whatever reason, the same people that squeal on Twitter over jokes also enjoy dramatic retellings of horrific crimes in excruciating detail. It's a bizarre overlap, and I can see why Mike, especially as a Gen x dude, would have a tough time getting his head around it.

But he couldn't leave it alone. So more and more of his fanbase started to turn on him. It didn't help that, at that time, Mike was basically reciting Wikipedia articles about the stories he was covering and, in my opinion, padding the run time of each show with tedious, irritating 911 call audio.

I haven't kept up with the show in years but I remember one time a bigger gal tweeted at Mike about how much she loved the show. Mike turned around and made a crack about her weight. It's difficult to feel sympathetic for a man who treats his fans like that.

I tapped out when he started feuding with Adnan Sayed, the kid from the first season of Serials lawyer. He said "Adnan did it." Which triggered his lawyer or advocate or whatever she is big time. It got really nasty and ended with Mike posting odd thinly veiled death threats on his IG over it. They replaced him as host with some dullard bitch who makes Jamie Beeb seem animated and lively by comparison. That's where I tapped out.

Oddly enough, he's done nanas show a few times over the years. Probably sees himself a martyr for cancel culture when he was just another retard who couldn't make his money quietly and put his phone down.

TL;DR: Hes young Nana.