• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"He looks like a toddler blown up to a 40 year old man's body" - Null

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
j-selfie-time-jpg.1111119
1305426-50ecfc5d0df745b8ed67925d7b93b57a.jpg
b-big-day-jpg.1106081
EWnxfpTWkAAZH0t.jpg

sub-buzz-8693-1568070914-1.jpg

Last edited:
G

"If I've ever educted you"

What a self important ass. Honestly. Who talks like this? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

"You owe it to me now to vote." Or else what, Pig?
Nobody owes you anything you fat fucking autistic maniac.
He's partly right, he's educated all of us, none of us knew a him could exist, before him. We have to admit that, he's as unique a living "adult" that I ever encountered, I learned they're are worse people out there and he's them.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's so disturbing to look at. He has reptilian eyes. He also looks about 60 here.

Ugly cocksucker.

Worst part is, that picture is about 20lbs ago. He can't even button that faux jersey anymore. It's like that lame sci-fi vest with the straps he used to post pics of him wearing all the time, he just waddles around with both hanging wide open and his fat gut hanging out because he can't physically wear them the way they were intended to be worn anymore.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"If I've ever educted you"

What a self important ass. Honestly. Who talks like this? ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

"You owe it to me now to vote." Or else what, Pig?
Nobody owes you anything you fat fucking autistic maniac.
What douche goes to a bar with a VOTE shirt? People go to bars to forget shit like politics but here’s piggy hoping people talk to him about politics instead of having fun with their friends. This man sits alone at bars in hopes someone will notice how special and important he is, but it never happens because he looks like a retard.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout