• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

He is still proud of going to college for half a year

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I bet he had to go summer school every year to make up for failed classes. I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even walk the isle in graduation because he still had credits to make up over the summer and graduated late.
I also believe this, he didn’t even have a proper senior picture and I remember that was always the big threat in high school - “you keep this up and you won’t walk” - kind of stuff. Pat of course being an asshole was probably proud to not walk since he hated everyone in his class. It’s not a big deal to not walk with your friends if you don’t have any.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I also believe this, he didn’t even have a proper senior picture and I remember that was always the big threat in high school - “you keep this up and you won’t walk” - kind of stuff. Pat of course being an asshole was probably proud to not walk since he hated everyone in his class. It’s not a big deal to not walk with your friends if you don’t have any.
And his parents probably didn’t care either. His younger brother was the one they really cared about. You know, the athlete who was an honor roll student.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Defendant/Debtor
It’s such a stupid fucking flex. I made deans list once or twice in college, I don’t even remember. Who cares if you made honor roll if you live in literal poverty?

And when he didn't even return for a second semester.

It's like saying you were employee of the month but then you stopped going and decided to just not have a job at all anymore.

If it weren't for Niki and whatever money their families are giving them, he'd be out on the streets

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
This is exactly what it is. Community colleges have 100% acceptance rate and you can take whatever classes you want
And pat has already said he took a film class so its not like he was taking anything hard. AP film classes dont count pat.

1679207808736.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
And pat has already said he took a film class so its not like he was taking anything hard. AP film classes dont count pat.

View attachment 102501
Went through a list of them maybe. How retarded is he? That's like 750000 words of source material in one class, for a semester of community college, from the self proclaimed world's slowest reader. Consider yourself lucky kubrick never got round to making gravity's rainbow, you fat idiot.