• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He actually pulled out his phone here and awkwardly took a picture with one hand

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2024-05-05-16-09-06.png

Guy driving by thinking, what the fuck is this retard doing?

02_gran_torino.jpg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
I've never seen a letter where the return address is at least 2x larger than the person you're sending it to.

But that's the narcissism of PATRICK S TOMLINSON instead of random State Senator that needs to listen to Patrick S Tomlinson.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
Was Trump getting elected the trigger for him being a total cunt to everyone all day on Twitter? I feel like all his his worst tweets are from 2016-2020. I think that time period also coincided with him being a "professional comic" and him feeling the need to prove that with such zingers as "I'll fuck your mom".

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Was Trump getting elected the trigger for him being a total cunt to everyone all day on Twitter? I feel like all his his worst tweets are from 2016-2020. I think that time period also coincided with him being a "professional comic" and him feeling the need to prove that with such zingers as "I'll fuck your mom"
Everything that fed his narcissism like a perfect storm happened relatively quickly:

2015: 1st book deal
2016: Trump
2/17: Blue Check
10/17: Stupid abortion tweet
2018: 2nd book deal

He was already a massive cunt before Trump. Once he realized he could talk shit without any physical consequences like the pussy he is, and protray himself as "the stealthygeek," it was off to the races.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I don’t know why but addressing the envelope all the way to the right is extremely off putting beyond just being overtly incorrect
He really might have learned absolutely nothing in school.

1722283555906.png

I assume they still teach this useless stuff for a day even though it's worthless to kids.
Pat was taught this when it was still necessary, or maybe the sped classes aren't taught this, ya know at the behest of the greater good of society

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pay someone to hack the forum? Fucking Boomer idea of how the internet works.

Threads is for people who are too fucked up to be on Twitter.
I’m not sure if this guy is trolling or just nuts
IMG_4279.jpeg

IMG_4280.png

His idea? People should swat political leaders they don’t like or agree with
IMG_4281.jpeg

One minute it’s a crime, next it’s a total legal thing to do in case it’s someone you don’t like.

Last edited: