He’s still working on those two chairs

LongIslandchomper

OnA🤝🇷🇺
Screenshot_20230523_185023_Twitter.jpg

Yeah, a "big upgrade" for your vacant lot looking backyard you lazy fucking nigger

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
When he inevitably tests and breaks these chairs with his fat ass, what will he do?

A.) Stop posting about the chairs
B.) Make up that some bullshit reset his progress
C.) Say stalkers broke his chairs

B and C will obviously both include pictures of the splintered chairs, his fat body in frame :colin_sm:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Don’t need cushions because Pat can’t afford them.
View attachment 121829
LMFAO YES, he’s getting trolled into crippling back pain! Pat will die on this motherfucking hill, children. That’s how much his (quite comfortable as is) Adirondack chairs mean to him. This could be the one that breaks him if the Reddit guys apply just the right pressure.

Steve Ramone

If you sit on that for more than 10 minutes your legs are going to go numb from the sharp edge at the front. The fact he couldn't even be fucked to use his new palm sander he bought for the project to make them look 10% less like literal trash is beyond hilarious.

Salted Earth Truffle

If you sit on that for more than 10 minutes your legs are going to go numb from the sharp edge at the front. The fact he couldn't even be fucked to use his new palm sander he bought for the project to make them look 10% less like literal trash is beyond hilarious.
Not to mention (as others have) the angle of those chairs. I’m very excited for Pat to stubbornly try to prove how comfy they are and end up giving himself agonizing back pain.

Do a quick Google image search of "Adirondack chairs" and every picture in the top results shows the back of the chair is connected to the seat. Why? Because at that angle your ass will sink through the open space and be incredibly uncomfortable. Everything he does is retarded.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Do a quick Google image search of "Adirondack chairs" and every picture in the top results shows the back of the chair is connected to the seat. Why? Because at that angle your ass will sink through the open space and be incredibly uncomfortable. Everything he does is retarded.
That's a high end throne designed for street shitting, child.
The angle is perfect for aligning your colon for minimal strain, stlaker

Salted Earth Truffle

Despite all those trash cans. Piggy still hasn't got rid of his old fence.
he also just chucked his pallet offcuts further down.
lazy FFwBT
View attachment 121911
Building shitty chairs when he should be working, but God forbid he do something as prosaic as take out the garbage. Like all trash, Pat and Niki leave it out as decoration. I’m sure their neighbors appreciate them maintaining literal rats’ nests mere feet from their property.

are those for the whole street or something? people can walk in there and see 2 fat ass squatting on those awful chairs?
There are trash cans and dumpsters everywhere in view from his "backyard" which is an alleyway used mainly for trash cans/dumpsters and for garbage truck access. Imagine the stench wafting up from there as you sit on trash chairs on a sweltering and humid summer's day.

Salted Earth Truffle

Imagine the stench wafting up from there as you sit on trash chairs on a sweltering and humid summer's day.
And not a mature tree to be found on their back alley property. Only thing missing is a layer of blacktop over that concrete slab they call a yard.

“Shade is overrated, child. My pecks keep me ice cold whenever I go. I’m sorry you’re stupid.”