HBO Max Woodstock 99 doc

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🀣🀣🀣
β€Ž
β€Ž
Anyone know if this doc was revisionist? Possibly against white males?

G

At the time, Woodstock β€˜99 was a complete joke/mockery/farce, whatever you call it. Trying hard to be the original Woodstock and failing.
Trying to match the greatest music movement of all time (late 60s) with Limp Bizkit, Korn, Everlast was completely laughable. Not to mention the way they gauged the consumer with inflated prices.
But looking back, it aged really well in terms of being an event of its very own and it was metal as fuck. The stories I hear from it were insane. Starts out in 90 degree heat on an unshaded tarmac. Hardcore conditions. As it goes on, people are getting angry and animalistic. Limp Bizkits set, say of them what you will, brought the fucking house down. And from that point forward, women were being molested and even gang raped. The portapotties were tipped over and people starting literally throwing feces at each other. Fires were started and then looting began.

That whole event was so fucking hardcore that it was legendary, and then society went so faggot right afterwards that it makes the novelty of it even greater

none of that shit was widespread either, I didn't really see any of that besides some titty grabbing during crowd surfing, but that happened at every show back then and the chicks knew it. The show was basically already over when people started "rioting", its not like it was a 2 day riot.

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Concerts in general were far more violent and wild in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Kids today can't relate to it or understand it at all, as the modern sanitized concert experience is all they know.

It also bears repeating that immense faggot Bill Simmons was the brains behind this documentary, a guy who thinks The Eagles were the epitome of wild debauched rock and roll excess.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Concerts in general were far more violent and wild in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s. Kids today can't relate to it or understand it at all, as the modern sanitized concert experience is all they know.

It also bears repeating that immense faggot Bill Simmons was the brains behind this documentary, a guy who thinks The Eagles were the epitome of wild debauched rock and roll excess.
I used to love reading Bill Simmons but hes turned into the biggest flaming California liberal faggot possibly ever. And uneducated on everything outside of sports.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
β€Ž
β€Ž
Yeah, I just make it a point to avoid any "modern" documentary. These days, they're all the equivalent of reading IFL Science! threads.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
none of that shit was widespread either, I didn't really see any of that besides some titty grabbing during crowd surfing, but that happened at every show back then and the chicks knew it. The show was basically already over when people started "rioting", its not like it was a 2 day riot.
That's happened from the moment crowd surfing started.

WhereWeAt

β€Ž
β€Ž
Did they cast any blame on the fact that Woodstock 69 was low-key thrown together on some dude's farm, whereas Woodstock 99 was a cash grab at every imaginable turn? I would totally get the anti-corporate (MAAAAN!!!) angle; did they spend any time on that?