HBO Max Woodstock 99 doc

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I really wanted to like this doc but they blamed it all on “angry white men” and not that the event was run by idiots. Charging 4 bucks for water in 1999 in humidity that felt like 100 degrees and awful amenities fucked it up. Moby of course proves again he’s always been a massive pussy from his contributions to the doc. They even cry that not enough women were booked for it when they booked who was popular. They even try to claim they booked all angry white misogynist artists with zero proof of the artists being misogynistic. Of course barely any of the major groups who played it were interviewed for the doc. Just the fat offspring members and the jerkoff Scott Stapp from Creed. I now want to punch the director for fucking up what could have been a great documentary

Last edited:

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Please nut up and cancel HBO Max

Trailer alone stretches the truth to portray reddit like it was an alt-right hate site festering in 1999. Literally a fake movie. Documentaries are fake now.

There's a deep seeded hatred against Limp Bizkit and other unapologetically masculine white people. Try to address it and you’ll be exiled. But it’s real.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Please nut up and cancel HBO Max

Trailer alone stretches the truth to portray reddit like it was an alt-right hate site festering in 1999. Literally a fake movie. Documentaries are fake now.

There's a deep seeded hatred against Limp Bizkit and other unapologetically masculine white people. Try to address it and you’ll be exiled. But it’s real.
I get hbo max for free because of who I work for but my god it was awful. They just act like limp bizkit we’re wearing maga hats in 1999 and it’s all evil white men. None of the major artists involved were interviewed for this, it was beyond disgusting how they are trying to alter what happened. The event was run like complete shit and people got pissed they spent so much to go and rioted. They really try to say Kid Rock yelling “suck My dick!” Is why he’s awful and misogyny yet rappers can go “ma dick” all day with no issue.

Also, Moby might be the worlds biggest pussy, I’m glad Eminem called him out years ago because his contribution to this dumpster fire of a doc makes you want to punch him in his stupid face. He actually cries about the lineup which was made up of the big artists at the time. Most punchable face ever!

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I get hbo max for free because of who I work for but my god it was awful. They just act like limp bizkit we’re wearing maga hats in 1999 and it’s all evil white men. None of the major artists involved were interviewed for this, it was beyond disgusting how they are trying to alter what happened. The event was run like complete shit and people got pissed they spent so much to go and rioted. They really try to say Kid Rock yelling “suck My dick!” Is why he’s awful and misogyny yet rappers can go “ma dick” all day with no issue.

You get HBO Max free with your job? What do you do for a living character

G

The woke shit really ruined what could've been a cool doc.

P.s.

I love how modern liberals act like "Toxic masculinity " is a white male issue.

P.p.s

While some men can be assholes there's no such thing as toxic masculinity.
They simply want to neuter all white men and get rid of masculinity as a whole. Unfortunately it's working...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The woke shit really ruined what could've been a cool doc.

P.s.

I love how modern liberals act like "Toxic masculinity " is a white male issue.

P.p.s

While some men can be assholes there's no such thing as toxic masculinity.
They simply want to neuter all white men and get rid of masculinity as a whole. Unfortunately it's working...
That’s what made me so made, they had some far white bitch idiot from Spin magazine (who the fuck cares about in Spin magazine in 2021?) going on and on about how it was all white college kids fault and women were sexually abused because of frat guys and girls gone wild. I didn’t see any women being forced to body paint their tits and aren’t we supposed to embrace women and their sexuality? Fucking thing sucked!

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
It was, indeed, a shit documentary. A historiographic study in top-down presentation and hindsight dictating narrative.
That being said, the festival deserved everything it got. You couldn't pay me to see a single band that performed.
Also, and this is to the films credit for pointing it out; Woodstock 69 was a fucking disaster that has been uplifted as a cultural milestone due to a shitty documentary, of the same name, and every boomer cunt on the planet claiming to have been there.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
It was, indeed, a shit documentary. An exercise in top-down, in-hindsight historiography.
That being said, the festival deserved everything it got. You couldn't pay me to see a single band that performed.
Also, and this is to the films credit for pointing this out; Woodstock 69 was a fucking disaster that has been uplifted as a cultural milestone due to a shitty documentary, of the same name, and every boomer cunt on the planet claiming to have been there.
That was the only part I liked, pointing out the original was a mess and not what it was portrayed in history. O N A even did a bit on it pointing out how a majority of the acts were awful and how most people had left before Hendrix performed. You can even see in quick shots during his set the crowd is gone.

That’s what made me so made, they had some far white bitch idiot from Spin magazine (who the fuck cares about in Spin magazine in 2021?) going on and on about how it was all white college kids fault and women were sexually abused because of frat guys and girls gone wild. I didn’t see any women being forced to body paint their tits and aren’t we supposed to embrace women and their sexuality? Fucking thing sucked!
I've read that laughably retarded revisionist spin too, how "a generation of young men raised on objectifying women blah blah blah" and it's just moronic agenda-driven horseshit. Hold an all-nog all-female festival tomorrow under the exact same conditions and it'd be a slaughter that would rival Guadalcanal. "What really happened" is obvious. Some greedy hebe music business scumbags put together a bill guaranteed to draw an mostly white male crowd, then they dubbed it "Woodstock", which implied it'd be a huge awesome party full of drugs and tits. Then they herded those attendees into an old air force base in the dead of summer and attempted to gouge the living shit out of them. They responded by getting all fucked up and trashing the place. Women got groped because a bunch of overheated fucked-up guys saw titties. This stupid woke revisionism always tries to find deep agenda-confirming evidence in everything when the reality of the story is so much simpler and obvious.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I've read that laughably retarded revisionist spin too, how "a generation of young men raised on objectifying women blah blah blah" and it's just moronic agenda-driven horseshit. Hold an all-nog all-female festival tomorrow under the exact same conditions and it'd be a slaughter that would rival Guadalcanal. "What really happened" is obvious. Some greedy hebe music business scumbags put together a bill guaranteed to draw an mostly white male crowd, then they dubbed it "Woodstock", which implied it'd be a huge awesome party full of drugs and tits. Then they herded those attendees into an old air force base in the dead of summer and attempted to gouge the living shit out of them. They responded by getting all fucked up and trashing the place. Women got groped because a bunch of overheated fucked-up guys saw titties. This stupid woke revisionism always tries to find deep agenda-confirming evidence in everything when the reality of the story is so much simpler and obvious.
The hypocrisy in the doc really pissed me off, they try to blame 99 being a disaster because it was a majority white crowd yet 1969 and 1994 were also a majority white crowd with mostly all white artists. The event was run like shit and the organizers in the doc try to act like it was ok to gouge the shit out of people wasn’t the problem but angry young white males who liked Limp Bizkit was. The most obvious sign the doc is full of shit is the lack of major artists who were there being involved for interviews. No word from Limp? Rage? DMB? Kid Rock? RHCP? Metallica? That’s because they said no to this bullshit. Moby who cries that he wasn’t listed with the other acts makes you think he was a headliner instead of a whiny bitch. I had forgotten how awful and wimpy Moby is until the doc, nobody likes Moby!

Plus the DMX part where they try to say the whole crowd was racist for enjoying DMX was ridiculous. DMX worked the stage without a band and got the massive crowd to sing along with him is called racist by woke idiots in 2021. They were racist for…enjoying his performance while being white? I grew up in this era and a lot of rock/metal guys liked DMX because he was angry and different from other rappers. Marilyn Manson even worked with him! But woke dopes in 2021 want you to think white guys liked him because they were racist. No wonder the world is fucked!

Last edited:
The hypocrisy in the doc really pissed me off, they try to blame 99 being a disaster because it was a majority white crowd yet 1969 and 1994 were also a majority white crowd with mostly all white artists. The event was run like shit and the organizers in the doc try to act like it was ok to gouge the shit out of people wasn’t the problem but angry young white males who liked Limp Bizkit was. The most obvious sign the doc is full of shit is the lack of major artists who were there being involved for interviews. No word from Limp? Rage? DMB? Kid Rock? RHCP? Metallica? That’s because they said no to this bullshit. Moby who cries that he wasn’t listed with the other acts makes you think he was a headliner instead of a whiny bitch. I had forgotten how awful and wimpy Moby is until the doc, nobody likes Moby!
In 1999 the popular music industry had not yet been completely overrun by fags, nogs and whores, so of course lots of "white artists" were on the bill, as they were the acts that drew the money. No one drove to that air force base to sleep in their own feces so they could see fucking gay Moby.

I dare someone to hold a gigantic all-black mega-concert under the exact same conditions. There'd be dozens if not hundreds of deaths and thousands of shootings and arrests. Who are these culture warriors bullshitting anyhow, there are entire genres of black music that involve shooting and murdering other artists and gunplay and fights are commonplace at rap shows. But yeah, gay Fred Durst inspired a generation of misogynists to grab some titties.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Blame all white men for everything. FUCK...Is anything not biased against straight white men? Seriously name a movie or documentary or show in the past 5 years not slanted?
It’s insane that they try to blame this disaster on college white men who attended an awfully planned and overpriced music festival. Of course none of the major artists are who performed are interviewed, just jewel, scott stapp, fat offspring, Moby, and Jon from Korn. Moby talks so much you’d think he headlined!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
In 1999 the popular music industry had not yet been completely overrun by fags, nogs and whores, so of course lots of "white artists" were on the bill, as they were the acts that drew the money. No one drove to that air force base to sleep in their own feces so they could see fucking gay Moby.

I dare someone to hold a gigantic all-black mega-concert under the exact same conditions. There'd be dozens if not hundreds of deaths and thousands of shootings and arrests. Who are these culture warriors bullshitting anyhow, there are entire genres of black music that involve shooting and murdering other artists and gunplay and fights are commonplace at rap shows. But yeah, gay Fred Durst inspired a generation of misogynists to grab some titties.
It made me laugh that they cried that only 3 female artists were booked yet they were the only female artists who could sell tickets at the time that weren’t pop acts like Britney Spears or country. They booked what was selling at the time and now try to act like they booked groups that only brought bad crowds that were angry. Dave Matthews Band performed for fuck sake! You book a rap event and it’s a disaster with violence and problems but they wanted you to think white college males are the worst ever. Revisionist history is the real problem in 2021

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Moby lied his ass off about dating Natalie Portman after she flirted with him when she was 20 and he was 33.

Turns out she was barely 18 and they never dated and he creeped her the fuck out.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Moby lied his ass off about dating Natalie Portman after she flirted with him when she was 20 and he was 33.

Turns out she was barely 18 and they never dated and he creeped her the fuck out.

26D9C61F-AAFF-449C-A9B8-3FBC8A206E75.jpeg

Sounds like you have a problem with me? Meet me outside in 5, i’ll finish this kale smoothie, and then finish you.