Hawaii M-O opening theme

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
He really thought he nailed it. You can barely hear his actual playing. The track he is playing over is just loud enough to clean up most of his mistakes.
That’s what made me laugh. There were only like 2 parts you could hear his guitar. People give him shit about being a bad guitar player but he’s not bad. He’s just shockingly average for someone who’s played for 40 years. He also works in music allegedly so how can he not mix his sound in his “studio” properly. Joe is the definition of what happens when you give people gibs.

That’s what made me laugh. There were only like 2 parts you could hear his guitar. People give him shit about being a bad guitar player but he’s not bad. He’s just shockingly average for someone who’s played for 40 years. He also works in music allegedly so how can he not mix his sound in his “studio” properly. Joe is the definition of what happens when you give people gibs.
When I was a kid there was a deli down the street from me, and the guy who owned it proudly displayed his paint-by-numbers projects in his store. He had his versions of the most famous paintings in there, like the Mona Lisa and shit like that. And everyone used to goof on how he was all proud of his half-assed copies, like they represented genuine artistic talent or something.

Joe is exactly the same way. He's adept at learning and memorizing the guitar parts of popular old songs and capable of playing passable renditions of those songs as long as he has background music to play along with, just like how the deli guy was capable of making copies of famous paintings as long as there were numbers telling him where to paint. I have never heard Joe play a single thing where I thought hey, that was pretty fucking good.