Have you ever straight up killed a homeless person?

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I had to slam on the breaks today because this faggot homeless fucked took it upon him self to walk infront of my car when I was going 60mph.

He gave me the "peace" sign and I gave him the finger, he started to scream at my car.

I wanted to hit him so bad. Like watch him go flying, land, pretend to help him, and than slam his fucking head in with a rock.

I HATE THEM!!!!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Homeless people do annoy me, but I saw some video a couple years ago of some study where they placed a realistic dummy on the ground in an alley so it looked like a sleeping bum and people just passing by did some fucked up shit to it. A few people kicked it hard. One guy stabbed it. One guy came back with a hammer and hit it in the head like five times. They don't know it's a dummy. They thought they were doing this to a sleeping person. The people doing it looked like regular people, not like people you'd expect to murder a homeless person unprovoked. Kinda made me fucking sick.

G

Homeless people do annoy me, but I saw some video a couple years ago of some study where they placed a realistic dummy on the ground in an alley so it looked like a sleeping bum and people just passing by did some fucked up shit to it. A few people kicked it hard. One guy stabbed it. One guy came back with a hammer and hit it in the head like five times. They don't know it's a dummy. They thought they were doing this to a sleeping person. The people doing it looked like regular people, not like people you'd expect to murder a homeless person unprovoked. Kinda made me fucking sick.
I used to kill them in High School Joe Rogan, one time me and Dean Laprete were on an acid bender and we killed a half dozen in one night. Dawg that's how North Bergen was back in the day. Mr Barone my 7th grade teacher at McKinley school even killed a few with us on a field trip to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City, we used the bums own Everclear and bic lighter, wild stuff....no more though.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
this sounds more like a confession

G

I used to kill them in High School Joe Rogan, one time me and Dean Laprete were on an acid bender and we killed a half dozen in one night. Dawg that's how North Bergen was back in the day. Mr Barone my 7th grade teacher at McKinley school even killed a few with us on a field trip to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City, we used the bums own Everclear and bic lighter, wild stuff....no more though.
A rare straight up funny Boomia non Fatrick related post.

Mr. Boomia, I would like to see more of you in the off topic section

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
One time in high school this homeless guy was asking me for change outside of Wendy’s. He started to give me his sob story, as they are wont to do, and he began acting out how he injured his back and lost his job. My hotheaded friend comes out of Wendy’s, sees the guy flailing near me, and thinks the guy is attacking me. He storms over and just barrels into this bum and sends him flying. The hobo is on ground yelling “my back! my back!”

I had no money to give anyway since I was like 15 so we just left the poor bastard there.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I get annoyed hearing the same spiel about needing money for a gas can 100x but mostly they are alright. Had homeless dudes offer me a swing of their hooch a few times. Last one. Was on a public bus. During the day. He didn't give a fuck