• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you ever shit-shamed someone you were dating?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Once was dating a girl, and after she took a shit I said "that is one smelly shit!", not long after this she cut contact and stopped speaking to me...

Any similar stories where you've crossed the line with the ladies?

G

Untitled design-3 copy 3.png

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
When my wife and I were dating, I had a Christmas party at the house I was living in at the time. Small gathering; maybe 7 or 8 total.

I assumed that my gf had defecated in the bathroom, and me being the very thoughtful man I was in my 20s, loudly began to ridicule her over the rank stank of her leavings. I did a solid (pardon the pun) 10 minute bit where I called into question what she had been eating, discussed calling in an exorcist to deal with the presence, etc.

A few minutes later, my gf cornered me in the kitchen to tell me that it wasn't her, but my best friend's wife who had perpetrated the crime scene. I looked into the living room, and saw that she looked flushed (either from the humiliation or from the strain of essentially giving an unassisted birth just minutes prior) and her gaze lowered. She remained quiet the rest of the night, and I felt like shit - regular shit, mind you, not the equivalent of a small shield comprised of body waste now clawing its way through my plumbing.