Have you ever ordered a pizza that was so bad that you wanted to go and shoot up the pizza place?

I once ordered a pizza that was so bad that the thought of shooting up the pizza place came to mind. I couldn't believe that someone could have made a pizza this bad and had the audacity to send it to a customer. I thought it was some kind of sick joke or something. Like they were testing out how bad of a pizza they could make without getting into any trouble with their customers. I didn't even eat it. I opened the box, looked at the monstrosity, got hit with the disgusting smell and threw it away. Instead I left bad reviews on every platform they were active on like a fucking passive aggresive pussy and made some pizzagate, CP reference.

So what I am trying to say is that I am a fat faggot who got mad that his pizza wasn't good.

1679166051226.png

Wa4892

Don't talk to me about bad pizza.

I grew up in New Jersey with at least 10 great, and I mean GREAT, pizza places in a 5 mile radius. In the mid 90s my job relocated me to Charlotte North Carolina. It was a food desert for pizza, bagels and Chinese food.

Apparently, in some parts of the country a ketchup like substance is an acceptable substitute for tomato sauce. The first few years I was there, in the Best of Charlotte surveys Pizza Hut always won. It was a disaster for five years until I moved back north.

With all that said, I am happy to report, that rage that made me even consider shooting up a pizzeria some how eluded me.

G

I grew up in New Jersey with at least 10 great, and I mean GREAT, pizza places in a 5 mile radius. In the mid 90s my job relocated me to Charlotte North Carolina. It was a food desert for pizza, bagels and Chinese food.
I grew up in NE PA and moved to Raleigh. The pizza was meh but for me the biggest insult was when I ordered an antipast. I didn't look at the menu, just saw antipast and ordered it. In my hometown, antipast is basically an Italian sub with no bun. Lettuce, tomato, onion, ham, salami, cheese. Banana pepper if you want. Vinegar and oil, seasonings. This fucking antipast though. I don't remember what all was on it but it was like if Whole Foods made an antipasti. It didn't have regular iceberg/romaine, it was that rabbit food greens mix. There was broccoli in it and black olives. It also didn't have the regular meats I was used to, it had turkey in it and I think tuna salad? There was egg in it. It was more like a chef salad. I'm probably making it out to be worse than it was but it was such a 180 from what I was expecting that it just shocked me.