• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Have you EVER in any way been "Submissive" to a girlfriend/wife?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Look at their little wrists. The only thing stopping even the most pathetic weak Man from breaking a girl's dainty little wrist is that man's own sanity, and the laws created to protect her daintiness.

If you are anything like The DMAN (which you better pray you are) You have that healthy dose of misogyny. It makes you look at other adult humans and laugh. Have you ever had a Female Boss? Funniest shit ever. Depending on her age, she basically is just your Cunty Grandma/Sister/Mom authority figure who you can easily manipulate, subvert, and dismiss as a non-entity effortlessly -- Because she's a GIRL. She doesn't notice things, if you say the right words. See?

With that being said -- Have you ever been a Bitch FOR a Bitch? The DMAN is not asking about any of you Pegged Faggots getting pegged. Keep that to yourself.

In essence -- "Are you comfortable letting your woman drive you around?" With YOU in the passenger seat?
Even the Girl Theft Auto 6 trailer shows the femme mastermind having her wimpy man drive her around like the pathetic hoe she is.

The DMAN has only had 1 girlfriend who he allowed to talk down to him, make decisions, drive him around, he listened when she spoke... Because she commanded it.

She was young, beautiful face, breeder body, had money, smart with money, emotions in check, (didn't even cry when her cat died, Lol) No siblings or other family outside her parents to contend with. Had a certain autistic quality. Wasn't manipulative or dishonest. Never had ANY pointless hobbies. Never babbled about people The DMAN has never met. She was autistically honest, and would order The DMAN around. And he did everything she demanded, because it was never asking him much. And she would laugh at Ron & Fez... The DMAN was more than happy to be that woman's bitch.

She eventually went insane BLM Retard out of nowhere, after being non-political all her life, and The DMAN had to leave because she didn't even resemble the same person in any way. She later became a Police Officer... Have had zero contact with her since, and have never had that "Yes Ma'am" dynamic with any other woman before or since. It was like having a brand New Mom who you badly wanna FAWK all day long.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
She eventually went insane BLM Retard out of nowhere,
Lol my ex done the exact same. REMINDER: We're in fucking Scotland, and she was from a relatively posh area.. fucking bizarre.
I used to always want to eat girls out, which is very submissive/borderline gay, but a few weren't having it. I reckon now it's because of a stinky pussah ( :yfdytef: ) but young me never knew any better. I also still have thoughts of slaughtering my old "hr manager" who was a woman, she'd talk down to you like the cunt she was. Her daughter worked in the same place and we'd all make fun of her in front of the daughter.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
The only woman I’d be submissive to is Mommy Monica.
IMG_2947.jpeg

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
With all due respect to my moral and philosophical north star DMAN, and as a proud DMANIAC, I’m going to jump in on this one because I’ve thought about this a lot.

I think it’s important to bifurcate the idea of being submissive. In terms of being a true submissive, no I don’t think I have.

I usually own all the big decisions in my personal/family relationships - financial, career, hobbies, big purchases, who we choose to associate with, etc. It’s usually my Amex that gets swiped for shit anyway so I’m usually the one saying yes or no.

That said, I’ve been talked down to by women before - I’ve dated and worked for too many CLAMS that it’d be impossible to not have it happen. Based on DMAN’s criteria, I’m a submissive Auntie.

I respectfully object to this. Expecting a woman to not fly off the handle and have an emotional outburst over some inconsequential nonsense is like expecting a rattlesnake to not bite when you pick it up. It can’t help itself - it’s nature. That’s what rattlesnakes do and I’m not mad at the rattlesnake, I’m mad at myself for picking it up like a jabroni.

I’ll let the women in my life spout off at me - call me dumb or mean or angry or whatever the fuck they land on for that particular crisis. I know it’s only an issue until the next thing pops up tomorrow.

I’m above that, and i carry myself above it. She’ll usually tell me I’m acting like a jerk and I’ll say if I wanted to break balls I’d tell her to go home and get her fucking shinebox. Then we both say sorry but I’ll tell them to go home and get their fucking shinebox anyway.

They don’t have to drink with me.

Edit: I’m not apologizing for the wall of text so don’t bother bringing that up

Last edited:

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I'm not submissive or passive aggressive at all. I'm not afraid to tell a bitch like it is. But I've definitely just swallowed some shit to avoid an argument. Whenever I've lived with a woman I also do the dishes like 95% of the time because women fucking suck at it and they let shit pile up.
And then act like you are the messy one.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And then act like you are the messy one.
I don't get how women create so many dirty dishes. I've always had one of those drying rack things and every single meal a chick makes, no matter how basic and simple, that fucking thing is full of plates, bowls, pots, pans and every single spatula and serving spoon. "I made rice and put some barbecue sauce on it!" I never manage to fill that thing on my own.

Women all want to let the fucking dishes "soak" too. Scrub it, you fucking moron. Use the scouring pad.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I don't get how women create so many dirty dishes. I've always had one of those drying rack things and every single meal a chick makes, no matter how basic and simple, that fucking thing is full of plates, bowls, pots, pans and every single spatula and serving spoon. "I made rice and put some barbecue sauce on it!" I never manage to fill that thing on my own.

Women all want to let the fucking dishes "soak" too. Scrub it, you fucking moron. Use the scouring pad.
My wife makes dinner and uses every pan we have to make a pork roast and mashed potatoes. It's infuriating. And will leave them all piled up to crust over. Then act like the fact that I leave a cabinet open while I'm making dinner is annoying

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Look at their little wrists. The only thing stopping even the most pathetic weak Man from breaking a girl's dainty little wrist is that man's own sanity, and the laws created to protect her daintiness.

If you are anything like The DMAN (which you better pray you are) You have that healthy dose of misogyny. It makes you look at other adult humans and laugh. Have you ever had a Female Boss? Funniest shit ever. Depending on her age, she basically is just your Cunty Grandma/Sister/Mom authority figure who you can easily manipulate, subvert, and dismiss as a non-entity effortlessly -- Because she's a GIRL. She doesn't notice things, if you say the right words. See?

With that being said -- Have you ever been a Bitch FOR a Bitch? The DMAN is not asking about any of you Pegged Faggots getting pegged. Keep that to yourself.

In essence -- "Are you comfortable letting your woman drive you around?" With YOU in the passenger seat?
Even the Girl Theft Auto 6 trailer shows the femme mastermind having her wimpy man drive her around like the pathetic hoe she is.

The DMAN has only had 1 girlfriend who he allowed to talk down to him, make decisions, drive him around, he listened when she spoke... Because she commanded it.

She was young, beautiful face, breeder body, had money, smart with money, emotions in check, (didn't even cry when her cat died, Lol) No siblings or other family outside her parents to contend with. Had a certain autistic quality. Wasn't manipulative or dishonest. Never had ANY pointless hobbies. Never babbled about people The DMAN has never met. She was autistically honest, and would order The DMAN around. And he did everything she demanded, because it was never asking him much. And she would laugh at Ron & Fez... The DMAN was more than happy to be that woman's bitch.

She eventually went insane BLM Retard out of nowhere, after being non-political all her life, and The DMAN had to leave because she didn't even resemble the same person in any way. She later became a Police Officer... Have had zero contact with her since, and have never had that "Yes Ma'am" dynamic with any other woman before or since. It was like having a brand New Mom who you badly wanna FAWK all day long.
You mean for play in bed? A couple times yeah.

Are we talking just sex? I’m sorry @DMAN I can’t get through these 100 paragraph threads to get to the bottom of the OP post.