Have you ever hated anyone as much as you hate Patrick S. Tomlinson?

G

I'm friends with a guy who has killed at least a dozen people (albeit under the guise of sanctioned warfare) and not only doesn't feel bad about it but claims he actively enjoyed it.

He is 1000 times more likeable and trustworthy than Pig.

G

I hate him so much I have no hate left in my heart for anything or anyone else. That you Pat
Don’t give him that level of satisfaction. Save it for your bowel movements, brothaman.

That being said my fifth grade Spanish teacher was an enormous cunt (no *cunt*, faggot autocorrect not count She wasn’t fucking married to freaking Dracula) She wasn’t Spanish incidentally @aRTie02150 👍

Yeah fine I’ll ¡Estudio! when you get this damn door fixed! Cunt

No, but then again Ive never dove anywhere close to this deep into someones psyche. How many people do I know are that awful and just dont tweet about it? Who knows
They say tweeting is a window into a faggot's soul. If everyone obsessively tweeted, you'd quickly realize that just about everyone you know is either a giant dick, a complete retard or both. There are a few people who I once genuinely liked but totally despise now, all because of their tweeting. It actively encourages a kind of self-important faggotry that instantly sets my teeth on edge.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
honestly the losers obsessed with patrick tomlinson are worse, they got lost
beat me to it

I don't know anything about Patrick, but I sure hate the users on this site

tee hee look at his twitter followers, please only make fun of patrick and leave the special livesteamers alone guyz