Have you ever addictedly made fun of someone for years on end like we do Rick?

G

There's been a few in my life.

[MEDIA=youtube]X96OfmbWYsk[/MEDIA]

Went to school with this guy. Making fun of him took a good two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

My friends and I have a handful of people we make fun of on a regular basis, but we have to be creative since we're not on social media and these individuals don't constantly update us on their retardation by posting 300 times a day like Ricky does.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
Once upon a time I was in the Marines and after boot camp you go to something called the school of infantry where they actually teach you to shoot because in boot camp all you learn how to do is fold bed sheets and sashay around like a faggot in drill.

In my class there was an aspie dipshit and that we liked to fuck with. We’d do shit like hide his locks and move his stuff around the squad bay and he would completely overreact and freak the fuck out. One Monday he showed up with a fucking flat top haircut so from there on out whenever you saw him you had to obnoxiously holler “FLAT TOP!” Once he tried to choke me out in formation for it and all I could do was laugh.

We finished school and he went to Japan while I went to California so I forgot about him. A couple years later he showed up to my unit fat as fuck with a reputation for being a lazy bitch.

On one of the first field ops we did when he got there, we were doing an active shooter scenario with SESAM rounds which are little rubber paintball pellets shot from a real rifle with real primer. Non lethal but they hurt like fuck. I volunteered to be the shooter for a few rounds (people didn’t like doing it because you’d get lit up) and this fucking faggot volunteers to be a dead “victim” that the guys would have to walk over and triage.

During every scenario I’d pop out into the hallway and instead of shooting at the Marines, I’d shoot this guy right in the asshole while he was laying down. After like the third round he freaked the fuck out and tried to choke me out again so I shot him point blank in the mask. He then went to med call because he thought he had a concussion lmao.

I miss that stupid bitch. Thank God he wasn’t on my deployment.