• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hate this guy

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Screenshot 2022-12-31 175641.png

Close your fucking mouth and stop breathing into the microphone.

Nice stupor, stupid.

Feehan's Fart Box

if he wasn't as overexposed he would be okay

However (and everyone already knows this) this "wise mage" aura that he gave himself is legit monkey shit

People confuse you for BIG PUSSY- you're not exactly a young Lao Tzu...shut the fuck up

His podcast with Norton is a perfect example of that. It was insufferable hearing him try to psychoanalyze the troubled and tortured mind of sad clown Jim Norton who is rich and so dysfunctional because he jerks off alone in his apartment. His podcast is horrible. The only times I could stomach him was early JRE appearances.

Feehan's Fart Box

and this was his most digestible....

I don't smoke weed so I imagine that makes him more tolerable....well that and the fact that his fanbase consists of mouthbreathers

There's a lot to dislike about Rogan, but one of the worst things is the influx of mediocre podcasts he spawned and giving these hanger-ons that were orbiting him in LA more fame and exposure. I was familiar with most of these people before JRE, but I knew them as shitty comedians who would get little bit parts in things (Diaz in Spider-Man 2). Thanks to Rogan I am forced to be aware of the Callens and Schaubs of the world in greater detail and for the most part they bring nothing to the table, just typical LA comedian douches who think they're more insightful than they really are.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
There's a lot to dislike about Rogan, but one of the worst things is the influx of mediocre podcasts he spawned and giving these hanger-ons that were orbiting him in LA more fame and exposure. I was familiar with most of these people before JRE, but I knew them as shitty comedians who would get little bit parts in things (Diaz in Spider-Man 2). Thanks to Rogan I am forced to be aware of the Callens and Schaubs of the world in greater detail and for the most part they bring nothing to the table, just typical LA comedian douches who think they're more insightful than they really are.
can you imagine still being one of those people who are still subscribed to Rogan adjacent podcasts?!

I will openly admit to subscribing to Diaz, TFATK, et al due to the "Rogan Push"....we all did it...it is akin to liking Hulk Hogan as an 8 year old.

But after a short while, you're like "okay- this is trash"...however some nudnicks never took the redpill and still listen to this shit

Feehan's Fart Box

however some nudnicks never took the redpill and still listen to this shit

Whoa, whoa, easy with the language, JNN.

Yeah, it's similar to the O&A effect, it becomes more fun to hate them. You realize quickly though that the Rogan crew sucks. I can't imagine still following these people earnestly. On reddit the subreddits hate on Rogan and TFATK, pretty entertaining, and one of the only places you can still laugh at something on reddit.

His podcast with Norton is a perfect example of that. It was insufferable hearing him try to psychoanalyze the troubled and tortured mind of sad clown Jim Norton who is rich and so dysfunctional because he jerks off alone in his apartment. His podcast is horrible. The only times I could stomach him was early JRE appearances.
Two phony intellectuals waxing poetic about ‘the craft’ and how comics deep down are all tortured souls. I’m sure it was riveting

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
can you imagine the normie-fest his meet and greets are

"Uncle Joey!....man, you got me through some tough times, man......I listen to your show and I say to myself " I want to buy this guy a beer"...Can I get a selfie"

and they call him "Uncle Joey"..........wrech!

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!

Worm was in Spider-Man.