• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Has this podcast Pat was on in 2015 been discovered?

If not, feel free to scour it for lore.
If so, then Im gay

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

If not, feel free to scour it for lore.
If so, then Im gay
Is that the one where he admits letting rakdaddy piss in his mouth before eating his whole ass? Weird if true

BudDickman

Is this the one where Pat says writing comedy in a novel is identical to writing comedy for standup? No analysis, nothing insightful whatsoever, he just says "they are both exactly the same", in an emphatic way to sound like an expert. I know that they are completely different just because every standup comic is not also a novelist and vice versa.

Sink Inspector

Jackie Singh fat
"I see myself as an entertainer, I don't see myself as a writer or a comedian"

spot on, he entertains us and is not a real writer or comedian

"the sort of people say after a show, they're not online on amazon or goodreads that you can go back and see the hurt this people are trying to cause"

LOL he was a sore faggot about bad reviews all along

he brags about changing sets ON THE FLY from one gig to another, when some bit doesn't work he doesn't do it on the next crowd. Wow what a brilliant insight into comedy, do other comedians know about this trick?????

Last edited:

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo

"the sort of people say after a show, they're not online on amazon or goodreads that you can go back and see the hurt this people are trying to cause"

he brags about changing sets ON THE FLY from one gig to another, when someone doesn't work he doesn't do it on the next crowd. Wow what a brilliant insight into comedy, do other comedians know about this trick?????
No wonder he sucks. He thinks jokes are concepts. You can joke about anything and make it funny, you just have to hone and rephrase it until it gets a laugh. But you need to have the balls to bomb until you get it right

Same reason his books suck. Single fucking draft, no revisions

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!

he brags about changing sets ON THE FLY from one gig to another, when someone doesn't work he doesn't do it on the next crowd. Wow what a brilliant insight into comedy, do other comedians know about this trick?????

I'm in Isernhagen tonight for a show, and this find is reminding me of when Steve and I, on an off day between shows in Germany, ended up in Berlin and hit up this comedy club, I think it was Cosmic Comedy Club? I just remembered someone locally told us the place would host a lot of English speaking acts.

Well, we meet this older comedian, I'll spare his name out of respect (you wouldn't know who he was anyway), that does a really smashing set for a full hour. End up talking to him after the show and we invite him to a nearby pub for drinks, where he asks us about working in the music industry, and Steve and I ask about the comedy scene.

It's almost like we hit an invisible switch when we'd ask him a question: he went from being a rather warm and laid back fella when we discussed any other subject, to the most self-fellating and condescending fucker about the "craft" when he'd discuss comedy.

I'll remind you all, this was a no-namer, and from a quick search right now, he still appears to be one. He was the Bob Levy of Europe, sans Bleu cheese. And yet, he talked like he was a George Carlin-level genius. One hour of that was enough for my brother and I to haul back to the hotel after a douche-chill overload.

Where does this ego come from? It's like comedy AIDS, which would explain Norton.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I'm in Isernhagen tonight for a show, and this find is reminding me of when Steve and I, on an off day between shows in Germany, ended up in Berlin and hit up this comedy club, I think it was Cosmic Comedy Club? I just remembered someone locally told us the place would host a lot of English speaking acts.

Well, we meet this older comedian, I'll spare his name out of respect (you wouldn't know who he was anyway), that does a really smashing set for a full hour. End up talking to him after the show and we invite him to a nearby pub for drinks, where he asks us about working in the music industry, and Steve and I ask about the comedy scene.

It's almost like we hit an invisible switch when we'd ask him a question: he went from being a rather warm and laid back fella when we discussed any other subject, to the most self-fellating and condescending fucker about the "craft" when he'd discuss comedy.

I'll remind you all, this was a no-namer, and from a quick search right now, he still appears to be one. He was the Bob Levy of Europe, sans Bleu cheese. And yet, he talked like he was a George Carlin-level genius. One hour of that was enough for my brother and I to haul back to the hotel after a douche-chill overload.

Where does this ego come from? It's like comedy AIDS, which would explain Norton.
When I was in LA I would occasionally hang with comics.

I talked to Ari Shaffir for a while and before I left LA, I told him that it was great seeing his bits evolve. The premise would never change, but the way he would do the bit, changing words here and there, was great to see.

He was immediately all, "That's the part of stand up no one knows about!"

Because it's the same material and it's about finding the perfect words, the risk is getting into your head so much that you do think you're being "just like Carlin."

TLDR: Comics are douchebags, but they almost have to be because they obsess over their material so much.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers

he brags about changing sets ON THE FLY from one gig to another, when some bit doesn't work he doesn't do it on the next crowd. Wow what a brilliant insight into comedy, do other comedians know about this trick?????
You wouldn't understand, civilian child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.

Except we have proven he is stuck in habits to the point that he is easily predictable. There is nothing improvisational about pat. Its been the same routine for years.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I definitely thing midget fags like Rogan have done much to develop this ego that comics have, but judging by your brief comment, it appears that this has been common among comedians for a while.

Maybe it has, but it's frankly unearned.

I wouldn't even take this talk from Chappelle, Rock, even Carlin or Hicks.

Robert Mitchum was one of the most natural actors I've ever seen. Had a photographic memory, could nail his lines and spots every time. But whenever someone would try to praise his acting, he'd blow it off, because he felt it was easier than most actors said it was. He'd write NAR next to all of his lines - it stood for No Action Required. And one interviewer that kissed his ass before his death was interrupted by Mitchum saying "I have two kinds of acting - one on a horse, and one not on a horse. That's it."

Have any of you seen "Night of the Hunter" by Charles Laughton? Mitchum had every right to swing his dick like an acting genius for that role alone - he even played Philip Marlowe! Twice! - but he never took himself or the game seriously.

So what gives these cunts the right? Cuz Norm sure didn't and he was funnier than all of them.

That was an indirect Patrick S. Tomlinson reference, Dan.