Has there ever been a moment Joe surprised you with his musical ability?

I have never heard him play or sing anything that made me go say "that sounded actually pretty good". I have tried to give his music an objective as possible of a chance as I could.

It's astonishing how mediocre he is after decades spending his time on music as his "job". Imagine being this shitty at your job after 4 decades. But hey, atleast he got the girl.

:image_9247_lg:

I have never heard him play or sing anything that made me go say "that sounded actually pretty good". I have tried to give his music an objective as possible of a chance as I could.

It's astonishing how mediocre he is after decades spending his time on music as his "job". Imagine being this shitty at your job after 4 decades. But hey, atleast he got the girl.

:image_9247_lg:
I've listened to plenty of it and I completely agree. Joe is a perfectly adept amateur guitar hobbyist, capable of competently playing a reasonable cross-section of "classic rock" cover songs. If you had a classic rock cover band and you needed a guitar player, Joe would more than adequately fit the bill. But Joe is also a lazy dolt who's completely content to memorize the songs of his youth and play them over and over and over again, as opposed to actually becoming better and/or creating his own music.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Idk. He definitely thinks he’s better than he actually is. Wow, it must be soooo tough to play U2 songs. Just turn on some delay pedal / DIGITECH LOOPER and you’ve got a big part of Joseph’s repertoire.

He’s a boomer faggot.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Joe is fine at guitar. He’s about as good as he should be. He takes every shortcut possible, but I don’t think tabs were around in his day. Which we all know, his alcoholic mother and father weren’t paying for lessons. So he’s self taught which is impressive for a moron. I think he maybe mentioned once a family member taught him? Regardless, he’s not bad, but like everything with a cumia, their arrogance is completely unwarranted.

NoBacon

ENDUT! HOCH HECH!
Joe is fine at guitar. He’s about as good as he should be. He takes every shortcut possible, but I don’t think tabs were around in his day. Which we all know, his alcoholic mother and father weren’t paying for lessons. So he’s self taught which is impressive for a moron. I think he maybe mentioned once a family member taught him? Regardless, he’s not bad, but like everything with a cumia, their arrogance is completely unwarranted.

He is a good guitarist, it would be silly to deny that. I play a bit, enough to appreciate he’s got ability.

That said, it’s pretty much the only thing he’s done in his entire life. If I could leach off my millionaire brother and play guitar all day then I’d probably be a lot better, too.

Gay Faggot.

He is a good guitarist, it would be silly to deny that. I play a bit, enough to appreciate he’s got ability.

That said, it’s pretty much the only thing he’s done in his entire life. If I could leach off my millionaire brother and play guitar all day then I’d probably be a lot better, too.
As I said, he’s fine. There’s more autistic for the guitar brothermen than me here, but he’s just a mimic. It’s why he got mad that 8 year old kid was better than him. Anyone can learn and play a song back. It’s just a matter of dedication, which JoeH has 50+ years of. He should be able to belt out “In the Air Tonight”. He just never bothered with either major “route” talented people take. You want to be great? You’re either original and think outside the box, or you’re mechanically gifted and get super into music theory. Joe chose to be the old guy playing at bars his whole life. Which is fine, it’s just nothing special.

Didn't he do a James Taylor-version of DMX's "Up in Here"? It was pretty good. I played to it friends who wouldn't know an Opie from a lil Jimmy Norton and they liked it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He is nothing special. Especially now that we have seen he lets the looper and equipment do most of the work. He is pretty much lip syncing and playing over prerecorded music with his mics turned low. Watch a few of those moose lodge vids and at the start of a new song he is a little off.

JebJoh

As I said, he’s fine. There’s more autistic for the guitar brothermen than me here, but he’s just a mimic. It’s why he got mad that 8 year old kid was better than him.
Where would one find the story of slobrojoe getting beaten by an 8 year old? Was this one of those guitar centers shredding contests or a video game?

Gay Faggot.

Where would one find the story of slobrojoe getting beaten by an 8 year old? Was this one of those guitar centers shredding contests or a video game?
I don’t have the SS but it was just some kid shredding and bro joe was talking about how BACK in his DAY they didn’t have tabs. These DAMN kids have it too easy. That type of usual bovine retardation.