Has there been a person in recent who's deserved fame/success less than this little retard?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
ab6765630000ba8a563ebb538d297875b10114b7

He's worse than Brendan Schaub. Literally only has any attention because Rogan likes him. I've tried watching some of his podcasts and he's so boring and charismaless. Just a boring tiny little fuck.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Red Bull is literally just sugar water poison and the only reason to drink it is because is for the sugar high. Drinking the sugar free version is literally retarded. It's just chemical water with zero of the taste but still terrible for you.

God this tiny retard irritates me. He might actually be worse than Brendan Schaub.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
He's also really fucking stupid or he's just really bad at articulating his thoughts quickly. I have a suspicion that he's a dumb wigger who wears a costume and pretends to be an intellectual sometimes and it works because a lot of Rogan's audience are retards. Seriously, picture Lex Fridman as like a 2005 wigger with a flat peaked hat cocked off to the side, a chain with a big spinner pendant on it, an oversized baby blue Ecko tracksuit and an oversized watch that also has a spinner on it for some reason. His face is the face of several burnt out faggot wiggers I've known.

G

I really want to fight him. How much do you think he weighs?