• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has Rick ever had sex with another man?

Has Rick had gay sex?

• Total voters

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout
Probably that guy who has his tongue in Pat's ear in that one picture. Pat has a 90s guy goatee and is wearing a leather vest or something in it. It's the single gayest picture I've ever seen.

Counterpoint

IMG_6588.jpeg

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
As a child of the midwest 90s I feel he still embraces "real men aren't gay!" stereotypes, even when he tries to be an ally he still has to let everyone know how straight he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has Niki peg his ass, and if you ever caught him in the act it'd be all nothing a man and woman can do sexually is considered homosexual by definition, child.

Forum Clout
As a child of the midwest 90s I feel he still embraces "real men aren't gay!" stereotypes, even when he tries to be an ally he still has to let everyone know how straight he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has Niki peg his ass, and if you ever caught him in the act it'd be all nothing a man and woman can do sexually is considered homosexual by definition, child.
^^^THIS^^^ So much THIS

Andy Elliott

Closer
Forum Clout

He's got friends who eat cum who are more of a man than some troll will ever be. Because eating globs of semen is shameful, like taking dicks in the ass, baby faggot child.