• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has FatRick learned his lesson?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I mean I haven't followed LitCrit super closely in a few weeks now but it seems like he's not posting his entire life and he's finally learned his lesson on being a complete fat retard. I mean, he's still a fat retard but he's keeping it to a minimum. Have the idiots finally won?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
The only thing that has changed is our interaction with him. No ones putting in the efforts for bitsszzz besides small amounts of Patposters and Boomia. I think Pat has just reached a stagnation of being delusional. He just isn’t changing, going anywhere, doing anything, etc.
His impotence has been exposed for the world to see.

Remember, this guy was afraid of DAN MULLEN

Forum Clout
No he's doing the same shit, he hasn't changed one bit. Read his Twitter for 5 minutes

He is mentally disabled and will never change.
1.png

He out-mentally-illed us. He won.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I mean I haven't followed LitCrit super closely in a few weeks now but it seems like he's not posting his entire life and he's finally learned his lesson on being a complete fat retard. I mean, he's still a fat retard but he's keeping it to a minimum. Have the idiots finally won?
I've been busy moving across states but I still glance at Patty's twitter at least once every other day.

No child, he hasn't learned a single thing.
No stlaker, he will never keep it to a minimum.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
The only thing that has changed is our interaction with him. No ones putting in the efforts for bitsszzz besides small amounts of Patposters and Boomia. I think Pat has just reached a stagnation of being delusional. He just isn’t changing, going anywhere, doing anything, etc.
He’s a beaten man. He needs to get some
Chutzpah back.

Hopefully Geno posting will fill some of that void for me left by pat