• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has anyone ever seen this Huffington Post interview with Cumia?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

Some highlights:

Who is Anthony Cumia?

If your answer was simply "fired co-host of The Opie and Anthony Show," you'd be living in the dark ages. After 10 highly profitable years on SiriusXM's most popular talk show after Howard Stern, Cumia was unceremoniously dumped this past July for tweets about an off-air incident that Sirius deemed racist.

Because it was, stupid.

Just a few weeks later, Cumia was already live streaming his own subscription-based webcasts from a state-of-the-art studio in his home on Long Island, known by fans as "The Compound." The positive response was immediate, and there was no turning back.

When there's no other place to go, where are you turning back to?

Anthony Cumia, construction worker-turned-radio jock, was becoming an entrepreneurial phenomenon.

And rise again.

His staff can't keep up with fan demands of t-shirts, coffee mugs, shot glasses, and other Cumia merchandise.

I'd disown anyone who gave me even one piece of his shit.

What's your definition of a good day?
When you wake up and turn on the news and there's one really big story or a lot of little, goofy things. A day where I got a good night's sleep is good. I feel like if I'm not up at 4am watching something then I'm somehow missing something

Your last two sentences completely negate each other, you fucking Pillock.

I don't wish to spoil the rest, it's an absolute puff piece, and a real time capsule of just how much he's fallen since he started this endeavour.

#STARVENANA

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Not reading the article but I doubt they’d dare to give him a positive spin in any article. Stupid shit rag. Not that he deserves positive press though.

Supposedly this was back when Huffington would host external articles from freelance submitters.

It's worth a read, there's definitely material to mine here.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Cumia was unceremoniously dumped this past July for tweets about an off-air incident that Sirius deemed racist.

"Jamie, pull up those tweets where he called the woman a nigger and black people violent, savage animals."

Why the fuck are they downplaying the reason he got fired? "Deemed racist"? Than show the tweets in the article, you faggots.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Yeah yeah yeah radio pioneer, free speech warrior... won't see him no more!

A-HAAAA-HAAAAAAA 'WON'T SEE HIM-' HAHA HOHLEE, HOHLEE SHIIT!!! HAHAAAAHAAA