Has anyone called up Hooligans asking for Torque Wheeler yet?

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring as “Liquor Pig”
This is from June 10. Look how disgusting this meat is. Is it supposed to be chicken or fish? They also have 2 pieces of bread shoved between some plastic condiment cups That has been handled numerous times by someone that doesn’t have gloves on. Who knows how many germs are on that shit. Even that lemon looks like it’s already been used

Edit- they claim it’s fish

7326491F-CAC0-4D00-AD52-B09FAB1FFF15.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Currently dying of shit eating disease.
This is from June 10. Look how disgusting this meat is. Is it supposed to be chicken or fish? They also have 2 pieces of bread shoved between some plastic condiment cups That has been handled numerous times by someone that doesn’t have gloves on. Who knows how many germs are on that shit. Even that lemon looks like it’s already been used

View attachment 52576
I generally prefer my fish to not be oozing goo, but that's just me.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin

View attachment 52576
They want $14 for that masterpiece. That’s pretty cheap for what is allegedly fish and chips, but I wouldn’t eat that if you paid me.

Hooligans is slowly poisoning torque with their unwashed lines, contaminated food, and black mold walls

ActionJackson

What did you think we'd be doing today?

View attachment 52576
Where the fuck is my wax paper? Fuck!