• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Has any of your S.O.'s accused you of being too cynical / angry?

G

All my ex girlfriends accused me of being too drunk, stupid whores. I never even hit one of them.
I've never been physical with any woman, but I drank to much in the past. Now I'm just generally sober and stoic or on-edge... unless something warped happens (I read something great on here) and I crack up. But then I go back to on-edge.
I'm often told I'm "too skeptical," but I think that's just cause my gf doesn't know she means "cynical."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I've never been physical with any woman, but I drank to much in the past. Now I'm just generally sober and stoic or on-edge... unless something warped happens (I read something great on here) and I crack up. But then I go back to on-edge.
I'm often told I'm "too skeptical," but I think that's just cause my gf doesn't know she means "cynical."
Bitches confuse diction with fiction.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
didn't read but I am the total opposite, I am a positive person

it is not surprising that the people here who seethe and obsess over "niggers and kikes" and whose entire life revolves around bullying a fat author on twitter would be absolutely insufferable to be around

Patrick was right when he said "These people are sad and this is their entire life" but what he should have added was "and everyone in real life hates them too"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
I only act mean with my best friend, and any time i think of something funny but awful I accuse him of thinking of it cause how else am I allowed to say it in public

rubes usually dont realize it's that norm-eget-psychology, just gotta stick to the act that I'm disgusted by him thinking it

P

potatopeeler63

You just mentally beat them down and leave them depleted and it becomes the new normal for them. Women are easy to mold into what you want.
Exactly, they feed off emotions. Thats why you see nigs and white trash always getting into screaming matches with women. You lose
They have no logic so they just adapt when they realize you're smarter than them and respect you

Sputnik

Females arent funny
It’s all really an act. I’m Greg Hughes. The actor that plays Opie on the Opie and Anthony show.