• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Harry Potter bitch is a SAVAGE

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
If you're a star then those conventions pay a shit ton. It only works on commission if you're not that known but if you're a draw then you get a big lump sum. I think the Walking Dead stars got paid like a million a day to just sit and sign.
I work with a guy who went to Dundercon last year and even the characters like Angela’s sister (I don’t even remember her and I loved that show until Michael left) clean up. He paid like $300 for a picture with Hulk at a different convention. Very normal middle aged guy who is married and very not fat. Plays decent sized bar gigs in a band too. It’s hard to get a read on him to be honest haha.

G

He played Mozart in Amadeus on Broadway and was almost cast for the film until Forman decided to go with lesser known actors.
"“No, no, no, no, you must not to be playing the Mozart because the people not believing that the Luke Spacewalker was the Mozart,” Hamill said in a 1985 Night Flight interview, mimicking the Czech director"
You think so? He’s considered one of the best Jokers. Also, he was pretty funny on one of the last shows where you could make fun of whores and retards [MEDIA=dailymotion]x6siizb[/MEDIA] (lotta commercials despite it being an illegal site)

G

You think so? He’s considered one of the best Jokers. Also, he was pretty funny on one of the last shows where you could make fun of whores and retards [MEDIA=dailymotion]x6siizb[/MEDIA]
Out of a goofy comic book movie role that has been done by Jack Nicholson who plays Jack Nicholson in every movie, Joaquin Phoenix who was in a completely different movie that they slapped batman on at the last minute so it would make money, juggalo space pimp Jared Leto, and wow I can't believe this movie doesn't stink Heath Ledger, calling him "one of the best" of a character that's so superhero movie hack it's been regurgitated 17 times isn't saying much.

G

Out of a goofy comic book movie role that has been done by Jack Nicholson who plays Jack Nicholson in every movie, Joaquin Phoenix who was in a completely different movie that they slapped batman on at the last minute so it would make money, juggalo space pimp Jared Leto, and wow I can't believe this movie doesn't stink Heath Ledger, calling him "one of the best" of a character that's so superhero movie hack it's been regurgitated 17 times isn't saying much.
I thought Nicholson killed it tbh but I guess that’s just nostalgia talking. I know it’s popular to say so but even though The Dark Knight was a giant plot hole I thought Ledger really went out there taking the role to a great place no other actor had done.

tl;dr the Olsen twins and Bill Burr conspired to have Patrice Oneal and Heath Ledger murdered. DM me for proof.

G

I thought Nicholson killed it tbh but I guess that’s just nostalgia talking. I know it’s popular to say so but even though The Dark Knight was a giant plot hole I thought Ledger really went out there taking the role to a great place no other actor had done.

tl;dr the Olsen twins and Bill Burr conspired to have Patrice Oneal and Heath Ledger murdered. DM me for proof.
Jack Nicholson voice: heeey I'm Jack Nicholson and I'm the Joker!
Jack Nicholson voice: heeey I'm Jack Nicholson and I'm and Irish mob boss!
Jack Nicholson voice: heeey I'm Jack Nicholson and I'm a mental patient!

They basically let him play himself in the shining, which was literally the only movie I can watch him in. He is the most overrated, bad actor I've ever seen. He consistently plays the too cool for the room old guy in sunglasses.

Nice range, stupid.

BigBeanFatty

The Official Hungry Bean.

They basically let him play himself in the shining, which was literally the only movie I can watch him in. He is the most overrated, bad actor I've ever seen. He consistently plays the too cool for the room old guy in sunglasses.

Nice range, stupid.
He doesn't play himself in About Schmidt. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

G

Nice range, stupid.
The Joker was basically Jack Torrance thrown in a vat of acid. That wasn’t easy to get over and don’t think that he didn’t try. Or I guess it was.

92’ Batman was essentially the dark novels with the wheels turned off. Burton made almost as much money by breaking the fuck off and making the villains spazed out rejects who plot to murder politicians, commit a Tomlinson and literally eat copy boys faces.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
All I know is they said if I support that new Harry Potter game that I'm supporting transphobia so I made sure to pre-order it. I'm going to give it to my niece for her birthday.

Gonna look pretty good with my Ivan Provorov Tshirt that came in the mail the other day.
I just pre-ordered the game myself too.

Ironically it came with a free space game called "Deliver Us the Moon," which I have no interest in. Shoot me a message if you want the key. Don't want to just post it cause I heard bots search around for them