Hard to believe this pretentious asshat used to be funny

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
It’s been pointed out a million times but, he just got used to sniffing his own farts too much. Really wanted to be woody Allen when, he’s a fat half spic who likes to jerk off in front of women. He pulled over and called into OnA because he was laughing too hard at Bobo getting fucked with. That’s who he really is.
Woody Allen is a kike that had sex with his own adopted children including one who was seven when he molested her. He also had a big (((hollywood))) career. Louis CK is a half kike, sexual predator and weirdo, with a weak career. He is Woody Allen just watered down. He is half the kike of Woody Allen, half the sexual predator, and half the career.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Louis is still a funny man who better have learned his lesson.

He's genuinely a good guy too, I've told this story before but when I met him he actually talked to me and asked what I did and asked, and remembered, my name. Anyone who is able to have a simple conversation these days is okay in my book.

Same situation happened when I met Colin before a show. Asked my name and remembered it when I seen him after the show.

When I seen Jim Norton, I said "hey Jim!" As he walked quickly by everyone who was saying hello to him and he just went right back stage. Fucking faggot.

G

He's genuinely a good guy too, I've told this story before but when I met him he actually talked to me and asked what I did and asked, and remembered, my name. Anyone who is able to have a simple conversation these days is okay in my book.

Same situation happened when I met Colin before a show. Asked my name and remembered it when I seen him after the show.

When I seen Jim Norton, I said "hey Jim!" As he walked quickly by everyone who was saying hello to him and he just went right back stage. Fucking faggot.
Jim's the most pretentious worm of all.

G

[SIZE=13px]Louis is still a funny man who better have learned his lesson.[/SIZE]

If you love Louie so much why don’t you just marry him? That is a cool story, I guess. Kinda gay, too.

I’m not saying he hasn’t learned to not kiss left wing ass but I really haven’t heard anything from him since his fuck you surprise appearance after fucking Frenchmen in Europe for ten months.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
you stupid motherfuckers

he was always the guy that he is today.

He did the same thing that stern did. The Exact same thing

The current Stern (who everybody hates) is the real Howard Stern. However, he knew that nobody would make him rich and famous by being a nerd who wants to sit at the cool table

People fell in love with the facade, and the facade made him rich....After he was rich enough he dropped the facade

Same with Louis CK

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
...and yes, he was so desperate to be famous that he did to go against his lefty beliefs and do that "Hard R "N-word" " bit you were just to post on here trying to contradict what I said in my first post on here.

some people will comprimise who they are just to be famous...Shocking- I know

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

If you love Louie so much why don’t you just marry him? That is a cool story, I guess. Kinda gay, too.

I’m not saying he hasn’t learned to not kiss left wing ass but I really haven’t heard anything from him since his fuck you surprise appearance after fucking Frenchmen in Europe for ten months.
He was still married when I seen him so I didn't want to infringe on that.

G

The best part of Louie's downfall is it basically tanked Tits Nomoro's career trajectory as well.
I guess everyone privately found it disgusting that she ruined the career of the guy who made hers. Nobody would want to work with a backstabber like that. Thanks for bringing that up, completely forgot about her.

WhereWeAt

Woody Allen is a kike that had sex with his own adopted children including one who was seven when he molested her. He also had a big (((hollywood))) career. Louis CK is a half kike, sexual predator and weirdo, with a weak career. He is Woody Allen just watered down. He is half the kike of Woody Allen, half the sexual predator, and half the career.
Part of Woody Allen's defense was claiming he never stayed over at Mia Farrow's place. If true, that's weirder than any other part of that story.