Happy Thanksgiving REDDITARDS

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
You guys did it. You didn’t die of an overdose or drunk driving wreck. You should REWARD yourself. Eat all the GOVERNMENT turkey and “instant” mashed potatoes you fat fucks can handle. I don’t have a problem paying for it😎😎😎

We’ll be cooking a “classic” thanksgiving dinner. Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, cranberries, coleslaw, green beans and a pumpkin pie for dessert. I can’t wait to hear all your made up “feasts” you’re having for the holiday. The only thing you’re good at is making up BULLSHIT. You’re ordering Macdonald’s or Burger King. Alone, with the other losers who post HERE.🤣🤣🤣

I’ll be with family who loves me. My wife (who is STILL better looking than ANYTHING you have even spoken to) and sister will be cooking. The MEN will be drinking, watching the kids, but really just watching the GAME. As it should BE. This is the only time I ever “Peel Potatoes”. I’ll be remembering everything I’m thankful for. You know what I’m thankful for the most? That you REDDITARDS can’t even bother my brother or me ANYMORE. Spend all day on this Shit website. I’m outside saluting the flag and enjoying my day. Happy Thanksgiving MORONS!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#HappyThanksgivingPilgrims #GodBlessAMERICA #MAGA2024

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
AJxRW5Eh.webp