Happy Memorial Day weekend atalkers!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
What's it to ya?

1653688211160.png

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Gonna watch the Champions League Final tomorrow. Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid. I’ve supported Liverpool since I was 8 years old, thanks to a Britfag neighbor that showed me what’s up. Gonna enjoy it one last time and hopefully we win it. I’ve made a decision to completely stop watching sports after this upcoming World Cup. They’ve all gotten so pozzed and gay. It’s so tiresome. I saw my Blackhawks not too long ago and the fucking halftime show was trannies on ice, I swear to god, at a family sporting event. All the gay kneeling, the gay rainbow uniforms, the indoctrination of kids at Satan’s synagogue. I’m done with it forever.

Then I’m playing my church gig on Sunday morning, and a steakhouse gig on Monday night. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Gonna watch the Champions League Final tomorrow. Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid. I’ve supported Liverpool since I was 8 years old, thanks to a Britfag neighbor that showed me what’s up. Gonna enjoy it one last time and hopefully we win it. I’ve made a decision to completely stop watching sports after this upcoming World Cup. They’ve all gotten so pozzed and gay. It’s so tiresome. I saw my Blackhawks not too long ago and the fucking halftime show was trannies on ice, I swear to god, at a family sporting event. All the gay kneeling, the gay rainbow uniforms, the indoctrination of kids at Satan’s synagogue. I’m done with it forever.

Then I’m playing my church gig on Sunday morning, and a steakhouse gig on Monday night. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Baseball's the only sport that hasn't gotten woke to such a degree I've given it up. NFL and NBA have been lost for a long time, NHL is catching up, but the MLB hasn't bothered me yet.

I refuse to go to the movies or watch much TV anymore, because I expect to just get angry at it all. I'm a Batman faggot and I still haven't seen the new movie. I probably never will.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Baseball's the only sport that hasn't gotten woke to such a degree I've given it up. NFL and NBA have been lost for a long time, NHL is catching up, but the MLB hasn't bothered me yet.

I refuse to go to the movies or watch much TV anymore, because I expect to just get angry at it all. I'm a Batman faggot and I still haven't seen the new movie. I probably never will.
The whole Cleveland Guardians shit really annoyed me. My buddy from Cleveland was an Indians fan his whole life and that caused him to stop supporting MLB. Can’t say I blame him.

G

Any fun plans for the 3 day weekend? We decided to keep it low key and save the money for a longer trip than 3 days later on. Probably will just do some grilling and watch flicks around the house.
Nothing I will or would want to remember. Enjoy, brothaman.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
The whole Cleveland Guardians shit really annoyed me. My buddy from Cleveland was an Indians fan his whole life and that caused him to stop supporting MLB. Can’t say I blame him.
yea plenty of fags are saying "Oh if you don't support them as the Guardians, you never were a REAL fan!!". Ok, sure. I just supported a shitty team since I was like 10 but wasn't a real fan. I'm looking for a new team to follow and so is one of my buddies.

G

I took the prior week off and just got home today. I don’t fuck with holiday traffic anymore.