• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Happy birthday…

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Mrs. Scalzi?

IMG_1941.jpeg

Only mention of the pig’s 44th unless he had a party on Blue Sky (and I will not patrol that site).
  • No prezzies
  • No pictures
  • No party
What could it mean?

Honoria

Forum Clout
His pandering to Scalzi is hilarious, on every social media site he's in his replies being thirsty. I think he wants help getting back in the Tor group (his whole thing where he's listening to audiobooks of popular sci-fi from the last few years and tagging the authors is part of this). He's too toxic and wasted four years writing a book Tor won't touch.

People asked him about both unfinished series and his answer was that the next books are "half finished". He only writes for cash.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His pandering to Scalzi is hilarious, on every social media site he's in his replies being thirsty. I think he wants help getting back in the Tor group (his whole thing where he's listening to audiobooks of popular sci-fi from the last few years and tagging the authors is part of this). He's too toxic and wasted four years writing a book Tor won't touch.

People asked him about both unfinished series and his answer was that the next books are "half finished". He only writes for cash.
His next books are half finished but fully retarded.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
God he is disgusting when he's trying to schmooze. What is he hoping for by saying this? Scalzi will be so impressed he sends Patrick a card every year?
Everything is just rampant narcissism with this guy. No happy birthday or anything. Just pointing out she shares HIS birthday, like Scalzi is supposed to say "Oh, wow. I'll tell her, she'll love that". He can't fathom of anything that doesn't relate directly to him.